Cinq

Last Day

Here we go again: seatbelts fastened, engine started, car put into drive and off towards the city where we had unknown adventures waiting for us to endure; of course I got to figure what they were going to be, but who cares, it's not like improvising is a new thing. We were now leaving our area, the drive itself though- was quite scenic. You could definitely say we lived on the outskirts of the city, therefore our precinct was less developed, where the last of the natural beauty is left behind here; unlike the city, where the hustle and bustle could speak for it's self. However, I'm sure as the years go by this 'nature' will disintegrate as the development of houses is sprouting like weeds. Pity how that happens, but nevertheless Jiyoon and I at least knew this place while it lasted. The drive to and from the city was always beautiful, of course to the point where it just becomes a plain sight of buildings, buildings, and ooh a new building . Of course when you get to the city, you got to admit it's quite impressive. I've always dreamt of having an office up in a tall building in the middle of a city- if not a apartment. Personally, I've always loved the buzz of the city; after living all those year in a place where it's tranquil, a girl like me -and Jiyoon- needs a bit of excitement in our lives. Where I will be moving to however, is a bigger city so I am thrilled about that but then there's the person that I'm going to leave behind. That is a thrilling thought. 

I re-gripped my hands on the wheel, as I tried to focus more on the road and not on the consequences I'll have to face at the end of the day. I had a quick glance at Jiyoon who was seated in the passenger seat, and was leaning against the door looking out of the window, her foot bopping along to the beat of the music. Even though this view would be something we would see everyday, it was something that couldn't get old. Luckily for us the weather was on our side today as there was not a cloud in sight and the sun shone on the valley of mountains that surrounded us, giving life and character to the place. As we only had a few kilometers left of the road and an idea popped into my head, it was something I had on my bucket list of things to do once I got my car. I fondled with the buttons on my arm rest on the side of my door opening every window in the car, this startled Jiyoon as she was still leaning against it,  

"YAH! Are you crazy?" her arms flailed around theatrically, "You should've warned me! I could've died!"

"Hahaha, sorry Jiyoonit. I just thought we could..." I reached over to the volume knob and turned it up, adjusted the bass and sat my elbow on the window sill, "...Make this drive a bit more exciting! Besides, this road is mostly isolated, so who gives a ?" That was basically going to be the theme of tonight: not giving a . Jiyoon stuck her arm outside the window and felt the summer breeze [5] slip through her fingers, she quickly retracted it back inside as she felt a bit scared; I grinned to myself. We could hear the chorus of our favourite song approaching, as soon as it came we both sang to the top of our lungs:

 

Da chiugo Pump up the volume! (Up up) 

Deudgi shirheo Pump up the volume! (Up up)

Galsurok deo byeonhaejil geoya ah dokhage

Eh eh eh Oh deo, uh uh uh uh uh Uh uh uh uh uh

Oh deo, uh uh uh uh uh Uh uh uh uh uh

 

Jiyoon's voice dominated as her flawless singing also dominated this song. I sung along as well, not caring if my voice sounded like crap, according to Jiyoon it isn't bad. I doubt it, but I noticed our harmonization was pretty on key. We sung the rest of the song until we reached the highway where thought we should be more civilized. I think we needed the air-con by now anyway, it was hot out there. This time I thought I should warn Jiyoon that I'm bringing the window back up. I laughed at the thought of her getting her head stuck- ok maybe that's a bit violent of me but her reaction would be priceless; as long she wasn't injured of course. 

"Jiyoon we're approaching civilization now, let's roll the windows back up and get the air-con started up again, it's boiling out there!" Jiyoon pressed the button on her arm rest, activating the window as it rose up,

"I think I'll do it myself this time, so I don't get you decapitating me with a ing car window" We both laughed, "Ah well, at least you said something this time, I almost blew out of the car Gayoonie!" Jiyoon finished that sentence with her world-famous aegyo, "Thank God I was wearing a seatbelt" 

"Oh well maybe if you weren't wearing a seatbelt you probably deserved being blown out" Jiyoon smacked my thigh, 

"YAH!" I chuckled as I reached a hand down and rested it on Jiyoon's hand which was still on top of my thigh and I squeezed it a bit. I could see Jiyoon smile in the corner of my eye, as I still had to focus on the road. The fact that I was wearing shorts made it even ier, as I could feel Jiyoon's bare palm on my thigh. I was ok with driving with one hand so we just stayed like that- my hand resting on top of hers. 

---

-4:50PM-

We finally reached our destination of the mystery hotel and I tell you what, I definitely picked a good one. Located in the heart of the city, the hotel was hidden in luscious garden with a water fountain out the front to welcome us; this was only the outside of the place and I was already intimidated by the luxury. We pulled up to the lobby, to my surprised it seemed like people were expecting us. Handsome men approached us and kindly opened both our doors, welcoming us; now this was nice. Jiyoon reached over her seat to get her bag, the man took it and put in on the trolley. I opened the boot and brought out a suitcase as tomorrow I will be traveling to the other end of the country. It must of been a funny sight, two ordinary teenage girls -good thing we changed out of our uniforms- coming to a place like this, with a small duffel bag with a cute, pink suitcase riding this large trolley. 

Soon we were riding the elevator, waiting for it to reach the 5th floor. I reached over to Jiyoon's hand and held it, entwining our fingers. The elevator reached the floor, and with a ding the doors opened to a long hallway. We walked out of the elevator bag-less -as the bellboys were still to bring our bags to the room- not letting go of our hands. 

"Jiyoon, I've got an idea. First one to find the room and touches the door...get's a reward." I wasn't quite sure what the reward was going to be, I'm sure I'll think of something. 

"What number is it?"

"Room 57" With that she let go of my hand and ran off like speeding bullet, this caught me off as I hadn't even said go yet. I ran to try catch up with her, it was an intense race to the door. Hopefully no one was sleeping, as all you could hear is the thumping sound of our feet resonating throughout the hall,

"52...53...54...55..56..57!" Jiyoon located the door and leaned against it, her chest and shoulders heaving as she panted, trying to catch her breath back. I finally made it and pinned Jiyoon against the door and whispered in her ear,

"You cheater, I didn't even say go yet. Instead of a reward, I'm going to have to punish you." I suddenly crashed my lips on hers, not giving any space for Jiyoon to move. We were both hot and sweaty from the burst of energy we both endured, so the heat of our two bodies multiplied. Jiyoon immediately kissed back; fiercely with want, her tongue slipping in. I moved my arms so they were on Jiyoon's waist, giving Jiyoon the ability to move. She too moved her arms down, sliding them up my thighs and slipping her hand in my pocket- reaching for the key card. Still not letting go of the kiss, she reached back towards the door handle trying to put the key card in it's designated spot. 

Soon, I felt myself moving forward as Jiyoon successfully opened it, only using her touch sense. Another skill of hers. Jiyoon then turned us around so I was walking backwards. Jiyoon carefully lay me down on the bed, until we we're interrupted by a knock,

"Miss Heo, your bags are here" Jiyoon got up quickly, so I was able to get up to get the door. I straighten my shirt and fixed my hair, I grabbed Jiyoon swiftly, whispering in her ear,

"We'll have to continue this later", I pushed her softly and walked towards the door, letting the man in to bring in our bags.

 

 

 

 

-------------

[5] - It's summer where I live, so yeah... 

------------------------------

LOVE IS THE MOMENT!!! That's basically all I can say about this chapter. Oh man, I'm trying my hardest to try not turn this into a and I don't I will be. Soz. It might get close, but nothing hardcore ;) I can see the disappointment already, I said I'm sorry aye? 

Hope you have enjoyed this story, leave commenty things if you want. Do that subscribey thing if you haven't. 
 
Oh on a side note: I have something to share, yesterday I went to a korean restaurant for lunch right. When I got there 'Is it Poppin' ' was playing (the MV) and I had a fangirl, then "What's your name" came on after that and I was so happy. It was great. 
 
(not mine bro)