Quatre

Last Day

The drive wasn't very far to my house as it was only a short 4 minutes. We were soon pulling up into my driveway and instead of opening my garage and parking there, I just parked on the road. Besides, the new owners who were yet to move in are in possession of the remote for the garage anyway. I told Jiyoon to leave her stuff in the car, as this was only going to be a quick visit ,and my last visit. I opened the front door and just gazed at the emptiness this house beheld had left. It was a strange sight to see my house with no furniture, almost as if it was brand new despite the fact it wouldn't be within the design standards a 'modern' house would have.

The sight of no furniture had brought my focus to the dull white walls, which even though were repainted to regain a bright, new hue. I'm sure the last time these walls were touched with a paintbrush was when my parents moved in with my brother- a long, long time ago. If only these walls could talk; the bittersweet stories they could tell. From the lively care-free childhood of mine, to my older brother coming home late and getting into constant fights with my parents, the celebrations of birthdays, anniversaries or anything else significant, leading to the death of my parents and the isolation of me. I never realized how important the role of a home could play. The fact that you have somewhere safe and comfortable waiting for you to come back from anywhere in the world, is a treasure that not many value- or could have. Sure, my house isn't the bees knees, but it has a roof, it had my personal possessions, it had food, what more would you want? I was so lost in my thoughts -again- that I forgot about Jiyoon. She must be as bored as hell seeing that all I've done is stood in every room in the house and reminisced.

It was when I had finally had my tour around the house and we were standing in what was my 'living' room, well, not so 'living' anymore is it? We were supposed to be leaving, as Jiyoon was already leading towards to door but emotions just swept me. I don't usually cry, hell, I didn't even cry in my own parents funeral but the fact that I was letting this place go had just made me realize that this whole situation was real; even with the support of my relatives, I'm on my own now.I fell down to the ground in a mess of tears, bawling my eyes out. I wasn't even aware of what I was actually doing. Heo Gayoon, why are you like this? Get a hold of yourself. I spoke to soon as I could feel one of the best feelings you could ever feel, the feeling of Jiyoon wrapping her arms around you. I could instantly feel my sorrows disappear, and just felt Jiyoon's comforting embrace. 

"I'm sorry if I bored you, I got lost in a trance," I said shakily, "We should probably get going now"

"Wait, if we're not staying here, where exactly are we staying?"

"Well, at the moment I do have a bit of money on my hands, therefore, we shall be staying in a pretty nice hotel in the city- my treat" Instantly the atmosphere of the room lit up. 

"No way Gayoon, are you serious?" 

"Yeah... of course I am. Have I ever lied to you?" Jiyoon sat there and tried to think back,

"Oh wow, I can't even remember of one instance of you lying to me, you're lucky Heo Gayoon" she said with a smirk, " Well I suppose I can't believe you until we see the place. For all I know it could be a tacky love hotel"

"Yah!" I play-tackled her in the back, suspending her in my arms, "Do you not trust my judgment? You just admitted that I've never lied to you, pabo" The tackle then turned into a back hug

"Gayoonie!" Jiyoon expressed with aegyo- which always makes me die a little on the inside- "I was only joking! I will like the place, because you chose it and you're going to be there!" She turned around in my arm and held me by the wrists, looking me into the eye "Besides, why would I complain seeing that you're shouting tonight" 

"You cheeky little-" and then again, she stole my lips, quickly placing her lips on mine and snaking her arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms over her shoulders and around the back of her neck as I returned the kiss, coming back and intensifying that pathetic kiss that happened earlier in the car. A thought suddenly came across me which caused me to pull away back into a neutral position,

"What's wrong Gayoon?" Jiyoon questioned uneasy,

"Why didn't you do something earlier?" I asked sternly, "Jiyoon, I can see that you are enjoying this as much as I am, but why didn't you confess earlier? You and I, we could've had this a lot sooner!" Jiyoon was doing that thing again where she would look away, trying to escape the problem. I raised my voice, "Jiyoon, you said you were aware of my feelings!"

"Well Gayoon, I didn't know if I had developed any feelings! You do know it's a bit a surprise when you find out a girl likes you, so no I wasn't aware of my feelings. But it was only until we discovered that you were going to be moving away- for good, which then I realized how much I was going to miss you, how much I admired you hen I started to think of you more then a friend! It's weird Gayoon." I stood dumbfounded, I never expected these words to come out of her, " Gayoon, I'm sorry I didn't approach you earlier, I was quite happy with how our friendship was going. I didn't want to affect it"

"Well that's basically why I didn't say anything... I'm sorry too, I was a bit tough on you, again. You do know I can get flustered easily." I admitted,

"Yes, yes I do know. I've known you long enough to get used it." We both laughed, "Nevertheless, at least we have each other now...even for less than 24 hours but it's better than nothing"

"Oh god Jiyoon, you make me so depressed when you say that" I said dramatically. I regained my position with my arms on her shoulders, reaching behind her neck and looking her in the eye "Which is why we have to make tonight worth it" I placed my lips on hers and kissed her slowly, but with hunger and passion; to show her how much I really wanted her. 

We both stood there in the moment, kissing each other to make up for the angst before, forgetting about it and only focusing on each other. With Jiyoon's arms around my waist, my shirt being pulled up that little bit so I could feel that little bit of our bare skin touching each other and her lips on mine in this now vacant house- everything leaves my mind, nothing could compare to this. I think. 

She left little kisses on my jawline, following to my neck. I hung my head back in pleasure. Then, she suddenly stopped, 

"Aish, I suppose we should get going." Jiyoon said in a low tone, which was incredibly y, 

"Jesus Jiyoon, you're just a walking cliff hanger. You pull something like that and you just stop" I said jokingly, " Come on let's go" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------

I did it. Not going to say much, but please enjoy this story and anticipate what is going to be coming :D

Don't forget: comment and sub if you haven't already. Actually you know what, I'm not forcing you but it does give me the strength to update :)

Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! I hope 2014 will be great for you! even though im like 3 days late

(not my gif, credit to owner)