Luhan - Christmas Day [PT/ 2]

Winter Wishes ❄
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan - Christmas Day [PT. 2]

You and Luhan had laughed all night; there wasn't a kiss too short that didn't happen, not even a blush or glance that didn't sneak its way to the surface. You were so happy to have Luhan with you and he was too, he had held you so close to him, that the more you snuggle up to him you fell asleep. Christmas Eve had been the best one, all thanks to Lu.

[][][][]

Christmas Day

You shuffled a bit and squinted your eyes, looking for Luhan who you had found nowhere in sight; questioning yourself if it was all a dream, last night. Thinking about it even more, and officially waking up you felt a kiss, gently placed to the back of your shoulder and a soft voice in your right ear.

"Merry Christmas Cel"

You smiled, knowing that he is very much there, but then almost cried when he pulled a box around in front of you. You stared at the little velvet box with the red bow on top; your heart racing as the thought of this gift sprinting laps in your head.

"Come on, Open it" 

You took the box from his hand, and covered your smile as you began to open it, pretty much crying now as he had somehow gotten to the space in front of you, his eyes sparkling and cheeks slightly rosy. 

"Lu"

"Will you marry me?"

"Of course"

You crawled from the couch and jumped into his arms, wrapping your legs around his waist as he held you to him. Covering your face with his kisses, putting you down; taking the ring from the box and sliding it up your finger, pressing his lips to your delicate hand were the ring laid.

"I meant to propose on Christmas Eve, but with the schedule an all~"

"Ah, you goof, you proposed to me

Please log in to read the full chapter