Jongdae – Waking Up on Christmas Day – Jongdae

Winter Wishes ❄
Please log in to read the full chapter

    You had prepared tea like every other day; holding the warm mug in your cold hands, as the small breeze nipped at your nose. It is the day you don’t want to do anything, just lay on your bed and reminisce on all of the memories with your handsome husband. But for some reason the season, well holiday felt distorted; and you didn’t know why. Taking a full filling sip of your passion fruit tea, you exhaled into the cold air; smiling as you heard light footsteps on the hardwood floors.

 

“Hmm” he hummed into your neck as he placed two kisses to it, wrapping his arms around you in a back hug. “Merry Christmas gorgeous”

“Merry Christmas” you smiled, with a slight shutter as he trailed his lips up your neck to your jaw.

“Why are you up so early?” his voice low and clear.

“Thought I would make tea and take in the day”

“Ah” he moaned, turning you to face him.

 

  You blushed at his appearance, you adored the freshly awake Jongdae, with his tousled hair, and warmth from his eyes and smile. Running your hand through his messy hair, he smiled at you, leaning into your touch just like a kitty. Returning the smile, he pulled you in slowly for a kiss, squeezing your waist gently.

 

“But there’s no snow~” he mumble against your lips.

“I know, but I have you for Christmas and that is all that matters”

“Hmm, my ultimate…” He kissed you once again, this time making it longer. "Gi

Please log in to read the full chapter