Sehun - Floral Confessions

Winter Wishes ❄
Please log in to read the full chapter

Floral Confessions

         You know this guy, tall adorable and yet very handsome at the same time; he likes make ridiculous faces to make you smile and has always been there for you. You have known him your entire life, now that you think of it and well; you can't deny that you have formed feelings... Well deeper feelings. His name is Oh Sehun, and even though he may try to keep his tears in and act all mysterious lately, he really is just a big plushy teddy bear; waiting for the warmth of a hug. Only thing is, he has been acting rather distant lately and you figured he was dealing with something or to that extent. But with winter getting close, you wanted to see your shaggy haired buddy with the adorable and ridiculous frown. 

"Yon?"

"Hmm"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, shoot~"

"There is this party at Joonmyeon' and I have no one to go with; while everyone is bringing their wife or girlfriend I will be all by myself."

"Well, if you want me to go with you to the party... I will join you" You pinched the bridge of his nose. "Can't have my Sehunnie all by himself now can I?"

"Thanks, and I~"

"Hold on, I am getting a call... It's my mom~"

You stood up to walk into the other room, talking to your mom on the phone whilst Sehun sat on the couch; trying to control his heart.

Sehun POV

Should I be abrupt about it, or should I just wait it out till the party? I wonder... No, can't b

Please log in to read the full chapter