Jongin - Little Cheonsa

Winter Wishes ❄
Please log in to read the full chapter

Little Cheonsa

    It's Christmas Day and you can't believe what you woke up to, the surprise was very unexpected and all you could do was kiss every inch of his face. You had woken up to breakfast prepared and hot, he prepared your favorite tea and on top of that provided you with a gift. You didn't know how to repay him and even though you bought him a gift and knew he would adore it; what he prepared for you was way to much to handle. Crawling out of your bed, you walked over to the puppy eyed Jongin, wrapping your arms around him and lingering with your kiss to his lips.

"You went through all this trouble for me?"

"Anything for you isn't a trouble, but more of a blissful memory."

"How did I become blessed with you?"

"Well, my heart thudded quite hard when I met you, and I did my best.... No, I just honestly, and deeply love you."

"Hmm, my puppy Jongin"

"My gorgeous girl" he smiled leaning in to kiss you.

"Will you eat this massive breakfast with me?" you giggled out, pecking his full lips again.

"Mhm"

"Oh hold on one minute!" You sprang from his grasp as he bent down to kiss you again, running to the Christmas tree in the other room; Jongin following.

"Merry Christmas!"

"What is this?"

"Open it! and this item is fragile so be careful kay?"

Please log in to read the full chapter