Tao - Buying Dessert

Winter Wishes ❄
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tao - Buying Dessert

           Tao had been awake some hours before you, took a shower, made coffee and breakfast. He waited patiently for you to wake from your sleep, so he could go to the store with you and purchase sweets.  Knowing that Suho' party was in a matter of days and well you and Tao were going to take a few weeks off, to be with each other, no schedules and just simple memories to make. Tao was very eager to make sure he bought desserts for the party and well maybe a gift for his Hyung Suho.

"Hey, baby you awake?" 

You smiled to yourself as he crawled back in the bed, wrapping his arms around your waist, kissing your shoulder; giving you a squeeze before kissing your forehead.

"Mhm" you stretched, sitting up.

"Still tired from last night?"

"Mhm, but I am ready to prepare for the long drive to Suho' "

"Mmmkay"

        You yawned again, kissing his forehead before running to the bathroom to wash up, thinking about last night; and all the fun you had. Yesterday was Christmas day and while you weren't busy at all, Tao managed to surprise you with many things; such as a happy anniversary! and a trip to an amusement park. You had never been to one and well he figured he'd take you, as a surprise; you had so much fun, swore the both of you put on at least five pounds of extra weight and wore your cheekbones out with all the laughter. But you were already high off of the memory, that you celebrated two years of being together. Two years of good memories and well new years was the day he had confessed and from that day on you two had conquered together.  

         Brushing your teeth and washing your face, as well as brushing your hair before wrapping it in a bun; you walked out to find your outfit for later. You were to take the drive to Suho' and help Choi and Cel cook; even though you loved to tease Kyungsoo about cooking since he was usually the only man in there unless Luhan or Kai decided to join. Thinking of what could happen you giggle,finally succeeding in pulling your hair up; Tao back hugged you giving you a kiss. 

"Well, you ready to eat breakfast I prepared for you and then head on the drive to Suho' " he asked in between kissing your cheek and jaw.

"Mhm, but I know you want to make sure you buy a delicious dessert for Suho, even though we both know Baekhyun is going to either bake something or buy something." You turned around and kiss his lips playfully. "But we will, so let me get

Please log in to read the full chapter