Myeong Gyeon

Rail runners *Half post apocalyptic half survival*

"Yuuko!" 

Akira's voice rang out in my mind and my head shot up. Min Ki looked over at me with a concerned look on his face. Jongyun was still talking with the two new people, but the rest of us were quiet. Kallisto had her head on the table and her eyes were closed. She was sleeping and she needed it. When Young Min brought her in I thought she was dead on her feet. She looked exhaused, even more than the rest of us. 

The door burst open and Dong Ho came in followed by Fei. Seconds later Min Hyun and a girl walked in. Everyone stopped what they were doing to watch the enteractions between the girl and the female hunter. 

They were motioning with their hands at eachother and Min Hyun did it too, but only a few times. The male hunter seemed to know what was happening and elected to wait. The others were waiting, but I wasnt going to just sit here.

"As fun as watching the three of you hand dance, I really would rather like to get on with this. I know we all want to get some shut eye." Kallisto twitched, but stilled at a touch from Young Min. 

"Myeong Gyeong, she is deaf and cant communicate any other way." Min Hyun snapped. 

"Oh, sorry." 


Over an hour later Jongyun decided that anything else could wait. Everyone was exhausted and couldnt make rational thoughts. Seoyeon, Min Ki and Kallisto were fast asleep. Fei was Kallisto's pillow and he seemed more than content with that. Jongyun asked a man named Junghwa to get blankets for everyone, but I knew a few people who wouldnt be sleeping. 

Sang and Min Hyun were motioning to eachother, apparently deep in conversation. Jonghyun and Jongyun were side by side, whispering and Young Min was laying next to the two hunters and Dong Ho was wrapped around a pillow. He was breathing deeply, but I didnt think he was sleeping. I didnt want to, I didnt trust the people around me. 

The door opened slightly and Akira's face peeked through. I waved him in and he scrambled to me. He snuggled under my blanket and with the long day plus the familiar body heat from my brother I slipped into sleep quickly. 

The sleep didnt last long, but I got some. 

It seemed like minutes past before I was being shaken awake. Jongyun, Seoyeon, the hunter and the deaf girl were standing by the door. Kallisto was above me, gesturing for me to follow. Once I wriggled out of Akira and was on my feet the others were already on their way up the stairs. 

We crept up three sets of stairs before Jongyun opened a door. We all filed in and I stepped back in awe. The room was huge and very welly decorated. The bed was very floral and girly, the walls were a dark creme and the carpet was lush and green. Everything in this rom screamed 'I am rich'. 

"My father isnt home anymore and there is no point in you sleeping on the floor." She opened a small door only to pull out cans for each one of us. "We all need to talk about how we are going to save our society."