Jongyun

Rail runners *Half post apocalyptic half survival*

Chung Ho and his family followed me across the floor and I stopped every once and a while to say something to one of the runner about. Bong Cha grabbed my hand, but Du Cho pulled her back. He knew why Chung Ho was here and as much as it pained me to leave her, we had too much to do. There was already people waiting. 

"Nothing new, the sound levels have remained steady." Junghwa lifted the door for me and followed. "Two of the servants almost came down, but the mouse trick worked." 

"Every time." Kwangjae said with a smug smirk on his face. 

"And we are thankful for that." I put my hand on Junghwa's arm and he nodded. "This way." He staid when we went through the last door. Four sets of eyes turned to us. Myeong Gyeon was sitting next to Min Ki and Young Min had food half way to his mouth. Kallisto looked weary and exhausted, but still ready to talk. 

"Where are the others?" Chung Ho asked. 

"Min Hyun was supposed to be here, but he was trying to get someone to get here. I hope he's ok." Min Ki glanced at Sooyun and Hyunsu. 

"Seoyeon and Jonghyun are going to be late. They are trying to get her out." Kaillisto answered. "We all know why their going to take a long time. Dong Ho got caught this morning, so wont be here." 

"Alright, this is Sooyun and Hyunsu, they are both hunters." Noise erupted and all the others were yelling and point. 

"You brought hunters here?!"

"I knew it, I knew she was a hunter!" The clamor was getting loud, the servants might hear.

"ENOUGH!!" Chung Ho silenced everyone. "They are my children and if you cant trust them then trust me." 

"He is right and we need them. They can get us in." I said and the others sat back down. "Please, sit." Once everyone was sitting did I continue. I mainly spoke to Sooyun and Hyunsu to fill them in. "Rumors have been going around that there is an uprising and the rumors are true. You are sitting with some of the leaders of said uprising. Before we fill you in, you have the chance to walk out the door and not know any of this. If we get caught, you cant be held in contempt. We wont look down on you if you do decide to leave. This is serious." Neither of them left. 

"Our society is falling apart and it will not last very long. My father wouldnt say thins, but he is preparing for the worst. Some of his associates are getting ready for the fall and we are going to help it fall." The door opened and Jonghyun strode in with Seoyeon following quietly. I noted them before continuing. "Sang has been helping a lot, but she can only do so much." 

"Here is one of our bases. We cant have everything here because if they found it we would be lost." 

"Sooyun. Hyunsu. Are you willing to put everything on stake and help us?" I asked and when they didnt respond right away I got nerouse. 

"If you are, I am." Hyunsu looked at his sister who nodded. 

"Were in." I grinned and stood up. 

"Welcome to the resistance."