Zelo's Point Of View (3)

Oppa, I Hate You! [오빠,난 니가 싫어!] = Special Chapters Uncovered =

A/N : This chapter is based on Chapter 18, Chapter 19 & Chapter 20 in 'Oppa, I Hate You' ~ ^^


 

Dae-mi’s crying as soon as she read the letter. And I was sitting beside her, didn’t know what to do to comfort her as her lover.

 

As I felt so guilty for now....

 

I was the one who told her to read it eventhough she didn’t want to. I sighed hard. I could just give her a hug. And she even hugged me even tighter.

 

Then after several minutes later, her head was suddenly was falling on my shoulder as soon as she stopped crying.

 

She’s sleeping...

 

I looked to her face that was full of sadness and longing for somebody...her father for sure. I took a blanket that was already being there on the loveseat as I was bringing it down from my room when I was watching television. I put the blanket on both of us after I lied down on the loveseat while hugged her beside me.

 

I leaned myself over her and planted a kiss on her forehead. All things that I could think of when I saw her face was....

 

‘I’m sorry’

 

That letter. I was the one who wrote and sent it.

 

=========================

*FLASHBACK*

 

It’s her. Uncle Dae-han’s daughter. I could realize that was her right by the picture that I found in our van.

 

And it’s been proven even more right when she told me about her story.

 

“My dad. I was searching for him now. I believed that he was somewhere here, waiting for me. I had got several clues that show he is still longing for me. My mom; she’s always inhibit me from meet dad. Actually, this year, I shall meeting dad by then. But...”

 

I know that Uncle Dae-han used to live in Daegu before. And actually I knew everything about his daughter. Someone named Yoon Dae-mi. But I never thought....never once – that Yoon Dae-mi that I looked for was actually her.

 

My one and only love.... My PA, Yoon Dae-mi....

 

Before even I found the picture, I’d set my eyes upon her when she was going to help Jongup before, when we’re having a fan sign event in Seoul. I thought I knew who’s the woman that came with a little boy was....

 

My hunch was right. It’s her mother, Lee Ae-mi. But I didn’t discover about it yet at that time....

 

The woman that Uncle Dae-han used to told me in years ago besides Dae-mi. She left him alone by bring along their daughter together with her to United States.

 

And enough of those thoughts, I was going to send this letter to Dae-mi. I knew and realized about my actions. It’s just would make her in dismay to Uncle Dae-han...

 

I’m sorry...but that was my objective.

 

I did want her to hate Uncle Dae-han so that she wouldn’t find him ever again. It’s not my idea to do these things.

 

I’d just followed orders...and kept my promise to be fulfilled....

 

I fold the letter that I wrote and inserted it carefully into the envelope. I knew that Dae-mi would come late for this day, so I was going to put it inside her house’s mail box.

 

“Zelo yaa! Where are you heading to?” Suddenly Yongguk hyung was aking me right when I went to open the front door. It did make me startled a little bit.

 

“Ah..h-hyung! I want to go to shop!” I glanced to him cheerfully while make my best to hide the envelope from his view.

 

“Aigoo Jello ahh~” He suddenly pat me on my shoulder and whispered to me. “Don’t eat raw cherry tomato a lot, ne? At least buy some and bring it back home so that Dae-mi can cook us something to eat with it, you know?” I chuckled nervously.

 

“Ahha..yes. Sure hyung! But...not for today I guess~ I’ll get going first!” I opened the front door and quickly went out from our dorm. I was afraid if Yongguk hyung can sense that I lied to him.

 

I won’t go to the shop, but to Dae-mi’s house instead....

 

It just took me about 10 minutes to get here by bus. I hold the letter tightly.

 

I would still do this. Eventhough I’ll bear the law of karma in the future...

 

Her house was in the third floor and as I had went to her house before; I knew where it exactly located at.

 

“Here....” I slowly said it to myself. I took a last view for the letter before I inserted into her mail box. “I’m sorry...Dae-mi.”

 

Then, I heard the sounds of door opened. I quickly ran to the staircase area while looked from afar for a girl that took all the letters in the mail box. But it’s not Dae-mi... As soon as she closed the door, I went back to the front door of the house. Just then, I heard...

 

“Hey Dae-mi! There’s a letter for you!” Her voice were calling for Dae-mi. I let out a relief sigh.

 

This is really her house....

 

I slowly then went down the stairs and walked past people on the street. I didn’t even take a bus. I preferred to just walk with my stressful mind. Thought about all these would make me going crazy, though. How I supposed to hurt Dae-mi’s feelings? How?

 

I couldn’t do this to her... But it’s too late... I already sent the letter.

 

When I turn to the left in order to go back to the dorm, I surprised to hear a voice that I knew so much.

 

It’s Dae-mi...

 

I smirked. I did have a delusion for her even now? Great. Serve you right, Choi Junhong.

 

Then, there’s a soft touch that held my hands. I startled. “Oh...H-hey... You’ve just arrived, Dae-mi?”

 

She smiled to me... Will she still smiling brightly to me after this??

 

“Yaa! Did I scare you too much, huh? Ne~ I’ve just arrived when suddenly I saw you here~ Where are you from? Shop, I guess?” She chuckled. And I swore that was the amusing chuckles that I’ve ever heard in my life.

 

“Oh.” I scratched back of my head awkwardly. “Yes. I went to the shop just now. Ah~ What are we doing here~ Let’s go into the dorm~” I lied to her. And I quickly hold her hands to bring her into our dorm as fast as possible. I felt happy when I saw she’s smiling to me.

 

You’re not supposed to know about it...yet.

 

And I even still wanted to have a private time with her. “Stay here, my love. With me. Just two of us~” I whispered to her ear.

 

Was I too selfish?

 

The moment when we’re in the supermarket was really amusing. I felt that we’re just like a newlywed couple that searched for food supplies at home.

 

I did not supposed to have a right to feel of it....even once.

 

“Hmmph! You need me only to cook the spaghetti for you...” she pouted. I love her reaction...

 

“Aniyo!” I shook my head vigorously. “I really need you by my side, always and forever...” I gave her my bear hugs. I knew that one day – sooner or later - I wouldn’t ever get a chance like this anymore....

 

That’s for true....I really wanted to be with you, forever....

 

Right when we’re back to dorm, I couldn’t stop myself to looked and think about her. Even at first, I was watching television in the living room, but I can only think of...

 

A girl that already stole my heart, Yoon Dae-mi....

 

As I couldn’t stop myself any longer, I went to kitchen, took one of the seats and looked at her from her back view.

 

If you know about it...will you still remain by my side?

 

“Hey.” She turned herself to face me. ”Why you are staring at me like that, hmm?”

 

“Oh! Nothing~ Just daydreaming for a second if just we will be forever together, you will always cook like this for me and I bet it will be so perfect...” I locked my gaze towards her eyes.

 

If just you could read my mind...you would know how much secrets that I kept from you...

 

She cleared for a while. “Well, okay. But don’t complaint if the spaghetti tastes bad! You’re making me feel awkward...” I nodded.

 

You would definitely felt awkward with me.....when the ‘time’ comes....Time, how I wished that you could stop for a while....

 

==================================

 

Ahh...these things had made my life too miserable...

 

Why I did that promise before....

 

I closed my eyes for a while in order to forget about my entire mistake towards Dae-mi. I snorted.

 

Suddenly I felt she’s moving. Was she awake for now?

 

Then, there’s a soft yet loving touch on my cheek. Thus, it intrigued me to pull her closer to my chest. And I even held her little tiny hands and clasped it softly.

 

I love you....more than I love myself...

 

“Dae-mi ahh~ Feeling better now?” I asked her with a shaken voice. Full of guilty feelings still haunted me. And I even not looked into her eyes.

 

“No. But I feel ease as long as you are here...by my side.” I gasped. Was I an angel...in your eyes?

 

I’m sorry, Dae-mi.....

 

“I will always be by your side. Don’t you worry...” I muted myself for a while. “But I’m sort of afraid that you’ll leave me one day...” I whispered to myself with a low voice but still can be heard by Dae-mi. I was startled when she suddenly woke up and looked at me with her stern glare.

 

“What?! No! I won’t leave you for sure! I need you! I love you – no, that’s not assuring enough. I pro-“ I quickly put my forefinger on her lips.

 

I didn’t want her to make any promise to me... I will felt guilty...more than now.

 

“I know.” I had woke up and sat leisurely on the loveseat. My fore finger was still on her soft lips. “I’m just saying it. It doesn’t mean anything, though. Mianhae...” I then stood up and kissed on both of her watery eyes softly.

 

Mianhae~

 

=======================================

 

Several weeks had passed and in just a blink of eyes, it’s already last week in August month. We would have the final goodbye stage for ‘No Mercy’ in M Channel. But right on the next week, B.A.P will be back on stage with new song which entitled ‘Crash’.

 

I sighed. It’s okay...everything for Babyz~

 

I find my iPod in my backpack as I would like to practice ‘Crash’ song in the meantime of our journey to M Channel. But...wait!

 

Where was it could be??

 

“We have to be hurry!! Ppalli! Ppalli!” Manager Kang hyung was already told us to hop on the van. I approached him in order to tell about my situation right now.

 

“Hyung....can I find for my iPod for a while? I need to bring it with me...” I suddenly stopped to beg for his permission as suddenly Manager Kang hyung was looking at me with a death glare.

 

“Aniyo! Zelo, you have to go to M Channel now... You’re racing against time now, you know?” Then he suddenly shifted his gaze towards Dae-mi that wasn’t afar from here. “Let Dae-mi just find your iPod then. It’s blue in colour right?” I had just tried to stop him but it’s too late.

 

He already went to Dae-mi....

 

I just glanced to both of them from here. I actually didn’t want to Dae-mi entered my room. I was afraid....

 

Afraid that she could find something that would revealed me as the writer of the letter...

 

I tried to remember about things on my table. ‘Don’t worry. It will be just fine, Choi Junhong...’ I tried to think positive in this situation.

 

But I couldn’t relax myself at all....as if something would happen.....soon....

 

===================================

 

We’re already arrived in M Channel after 40 minutes of journey. Manager Kang hyung had already gone to fetch Dae-mi at our dorm. In waiting room, I waited anxiously for both Dae-mi and Manager Kang hyung until I couldn’t stand still on one place.

 

My heartbeat quickened with the pace of my footsteps....

 

“Jello yaa! I’ve never seen you’re too nervous like this. Is there anything wrong?” Yongguk hyung approached me as he couldn’t just look at my situation for now.

 

“I-it’s nothing, hyung. I needed my iPod...that’s all.” I just wanted to say Dae-mi’s name as well but as we’re secretly in love, I couldn’t even said her name to Yongguk hyung.

 

“Relax. Stay cool okay? Focus to our last performance for ‘No Mercy’. That’s the most important thing right now, ne?” I nodded. Yongguk hyung always knew how to make myself felt in ease.

 

Take a deep breath, Zelo.... Everything, yeah – it will be just fine.....

 

Then, there’s a knock on the door. I quickly opened the door.

 

It’s Manager kang hyung.... But where’s Dae-mi??

 

“Hyung! Where’s Dae-mi?” I couldn’t wait any longer to ask about her. I just didn’t care what they would think about me and Dae-mi.

 

“Oh! Dae-mi stayed in the dorm as she said that she want tidied your room first. Maybe she had made you room upside down to find this, I guess.” He chuckled. “Here. Take this.” Manager Kang gave me my iPod and I took it slowly.

 

She....tidied my room??? Oh no!

 

“B.A.P! Please be ready in the backstage now. Your performance will be start in 2 minutes from now.” Production Director of the music show had already called for us. I slowly left the waiting room, followed the other hyungs from behind.

 

I hope...she wouldn’t find out about me yet....

 

#Feel free to comment for this chapter~ :)

Btw, this is the longest chapter that I ever wrote~~ XD I hope that you'll satisfied with it ^^