Chapter 6

Through the camera lense... Is your dream.

"Where are we going exactly?" Ae Lin asks Luhan. "The same path I took when I was here before. Before I turned around to leave because I had to go somewhere, there was something that caught my eye and I just grew curious on it. I want to see what it is and investigate on it."

"Tch. Who are you? Sherlock Holmes? This isn't a murder mystery." Luhan looks at her, "Yah. Chipmunk, only I can give you names, so stop copying me." 

"Who said I was copying you?" "I did." 

A smile forms on Ae Lin's lips as she shakes her head at Luhan's behaviour. He smiles back before blindly taking a picture of her.

 

kfashion | Tumblr

 

"Even though I didn't get your whole face, you're still pretty..." he says to himself, while looking at the photo. "Hmm?" Ae Lin turns her head to Luhan. "Huh? Oh, nothing." he quickly replies.

Ae Lin looks up towards the sky, "Doesn't it just heal you?" "What do you mean?"

"The snow... it just heals you from your sadness, stress and anger. Don't you think?" 

Luhan sensed that the atmosphere was suddenly getting intense. His eyebrows furrowed at her words and questioned her, "Why? Is there something that's making you sad, stressed and angry?" he asks slowly.

Their walking pace begins to slow before Ae Lin decides to halt to a stop and looks down towards the ground, "Kind of..."

Luhan his head to the side and looks at her with curious eyes, "What is it? What's wrong?" She faces him and opens to speak, but nothing comes out. Luhan continues to look at her, encouraging her to say what she has to say.

"Just...something..." she ends up saying and looks towards the ground again.

She's like a turtle hiding in her shell. She seems to want to crawl out and open up to me, but she becomes hesitant and nervous and hides in her shell again. Luhan thought to himself.

He walked in front of her and looked into her eyes till she looks up and their eyes meet. "If you ever wanna talk. I'm here for you."

Ae Lin softly smiled and nodded at Luhan's comforting words. "Now, let's not be upset now, okay? Have fun! Enjoy the snow!" Both smiles grow bigger, "Yeah, let's have some fun!" Ae Lin says before she bends down to collect the snows from the ground with both hands. She then throws it into the air and lets the thin, white flakes fall around her. She stands still, eyes closed, taking in the icy, cold scent of the atmosphere around them and feeling the little crystal-like snow, melt on her face and in her hair.

Luhan takes this opportunity and snaps a picture.

 kim seuk hye | Tumblr

 

Suddenly, Ae Lin seems to be happier and brighter. Completely different compared to her serious self a moment ago. She and Luhan continue to walk forward, with Ae Lin a few steps in front to enjoy her time in the snow. 

Sometimes, they'd end up having a small snowball fights, but they were afraid that the snow would melt into their cameras so it didn't last long. They'd throw snow in the air and spin around in it, and enjoy each other's playful company.

Ae Lin, being cheeky, pushed Luhan into a massive pile of snow, and ran away. "Yah! You cheeky chipmunk! I'm gonna get you!" He threatened, getting up and chasing after her. He caught up to her, and wrapped both arms round her shoulders from behind, causing them to soon come to a stop. 

They spent a bit, walking to rest from running, but keeping his words on getting back at her, Luhan shoved a snowball down the back of her neck and ran away before she could scream in his ear as the frozen ball slowly melts on her skin. It sent chills down her neck and spine.

She went after him, bound for revenge.

With two handfuls of snow,  Ae Lin's wrists are being held away by Luhan, as she threatens to shove it in his face. She manages to succeed and Luhan quickly wipes away the snow from his eyes, cheeks and mouth. "Okay, I deserve that." he admits.

"The snow is so fun!" he hears after opening his eyes from wiping away the snow.. He sees Ae Lin simply enjoy the snow. He points his camera towards her with a smile.

scattered dream & forgotten memories ♥

 

scattered dream & forgotten memories ♥

 

scattered dream & forgotten memories ♥

 

"Chipmunk, look this way!" "Huh? Ah Why are you taking pictures of me?" she exclaims, embarassed. Luhan looks above the camera, "I think that we have a better chance of winning if you were in the photos. You look great in the snow."

Ae Lin blinks a few times, "Aish... stop saying random stuff!" she raises her voice a bit at him. Luhan lightly laughs, "Okay, okay, I'll stop. Just turn around twice..."

"Oh, are you like a professional photographer now?" she teases. "Yes. C'mon chipmunk, I don't have all day."

"Tch... bossy photographer..." she comments under her breath, however she puts a natural smile on her face and turns around twice. Luhan chuckles at her words, and takes a few more pictures.

 

scattered dream & forgotten memories ♥

 

scattered dream & forgotten memories ♥

 

After taking the shots, Luhan looks down at his camera, going through all the pictures. He notices that beautiful smile of hers in every photo, which makes him smile too, at her natural self and beauty. 

If she's so happy in the snow, I wonder how she feels when she's not in the snow. This sudden thought came to mind.

"Can I have a look?" Ae Lin comes closer and tries to look at the photos from an upside-down view. "Huh? Oh yeah, sure." Luhan replies, turning the camera around so it's the right side for her to see properly.

She turns the camera back to facing Luhan, and stands next to him, "We can both look at them." she says with a kind smile before looking down to look at the pictures.

"Wow! I sure look happy!" she comments at her expressions on her face. "Why are you surprised? Aren't you happy all the time?"

The question caught Ae Lin off guard. She didn't dare look at his face, knowing that his eyes will be filled with curiosity and concern like every other time he's asked a question regarding her feelings or problems. She took a few steps away from Luhan turning her back on him which made Luhan wonder even more what happens at home, since she's always there when she's not available.

He walks up to her, and places a hand on her shoulder, turning her around slowly to come face-to-face with a devistating look on her face.. Her unwillingnes to look at him, gave him the message that she doesn't want to talk about it. He didn't try questioning her, he didn't even say anything. He just looked at her, and as much as his curiosity is eating him alive, he didn't push it.

"C'mon, let's keep walking." he told her. Luhan thought that he shouldn't talk about it.

Soon, they came across a river. "Here! This is what I saw! Wah!~ Isn't it cool?" Luhan comments on the dark, ice-blue water, flowing calmly down the river. As expected, he took out his camera, and took a picture.

 

River.

 

"It's pretty." Ae Lin says after a long while. She was beginning to calm. "Shall we follow it and see where it ends up?" Luhan suggests.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey wassup guys?

naeun | Tumblr

This is what came from my writers block. I don't even know if it flows right, no matter how much I read it. So I'll let you guys be the judge of that x)

I hope the pictures that Luhan took helped you "get into" the story more in a way x)  I found them on a website, and I thought it'd be a good idea to use it since it relates to the story. (Ignore the fact that the models in the pics and Ae Lin's character pic in the foreword are different)

By the way, don't you think the model from the pictures and Naeun look similar? haha xD

Oh, speaking of Naeun, which refers to APink, have you heard their latest song "Good Morning baby"? It was to celebrate 1000 days, I believe. I like it! It's uplifting and I listen to it everymorning! I'm gonna make it my alarm, so I wake up to A-Pink saying "Good Morning Baby!" hahaha!

Anyways... Laters!

♥_♥