Chapter 4

Through the camera lense... Is your dream.

That night, I was in my room at my desk, looking at all the pictures that I took that day. I've never taken so much photos in one day. It was amazing. I wanted to do this again. One whole day of taking photos.

But when will an opportunity come like this again? BOTH parents might not have early starts and late finishes at the same time until... never! ><

Just then I get a text from Luhan. It was 10:00pm. He's not asleep yet?

 

Luhan: Hey Chipmunk, want to take photos tomorrow? :)

Me: I can't, I'm busy. Sorry :(

 

Truth is, I'm gonna have to catch up on my studies since I went out the whole day today. And my dad will be home for the rest of the week because his work gave him a week break, so I can't go anywhere.

 

Luhan: How about the day after?

Me: Nope.

Luhan:  The day after that? :P

 

I chuckle. This guy... being all cheeky. x3

 

Me:  Nope x) Aren't you meant to be asleep?

Luhan: Aren't you?

 

I smiled with laughter.

 

Me: I asked first.

Luhan: True, but I'm busy enjoying the photos I took today :) You?

Me: Same! Hehe.

Luhan: Well, you should get some rest. I'll see you when I see you, then. Good night! ^^

Me: Good night! :)

 

I was about to put my phone away, but my mum knocks and opens the door without me answering. It looks like she just came back from work. "Ae Lin, what are you doing on your phone? You should be studying." "I was just about to mum." I tell her. She nods her head with approval and closes the door.

When she does, I immediatly lay my head on my desk with my head facing the stack of books I'm going to have to go through and take notes from. I sigh, I'm just too tired to do this right now. But I must, for my parent's sake. 

I soon went to the kitchen to make myself some coffee so I can stay up. The coffee reminded me of the cappucino that Luhan and I had at the cafe, I wish I was there again. outside and away from all this.

________________________________________________

 

Hello fellow readers! Yeah, this is a boring and very short chapter, I know, I was going to make it longer but I just wanted to post something already x) 

You like Luhan's cheekiness? Adorable isn't it? LOL! Haha! XD

Here's are some Luhan memes xD I do not own them. Credit goes to rightful owners (which I got from allkpop.com :)

 

myazxx.jpg

 

 

mxetmb.jpg

 

 

 

When someone says that a Kpop idol's English is bad...

myeyup.jpg

 

Here's are two seriously adorable ones!!

 

mxxugk.jpg

 

mxd5yc.png

I'm going crazy at the last one! I just wanna squish that adorable baby face!!  XD X3 Laters guys! ^^