Day Seven: Annyeong nae sarang

One Week

DAY SEVEN: SATURDAY

I breathed in deeply and sighed my breathe out. Today's the day...

To be honest, I'm really nervous. Despite the confidence I showed... I think I'm gonna cry. Haha, let's hope that doesn't happen... Too late.

As I stared at ceiling, I felt tears running down the sides of my face, which I just let be. For once I didn't care if I looked vulnerable or weak.. I was alone in my room anyway and no one can see me but... This is so unfair ;A; I was planning today to be like "Annyeong~ Let's see each other again soon and don't you forget to e-mail me" but now it's turning out to be, "Yah... I'll miss you"

I laid on my front and stared at my phone which had the 'new text message' screen opened. I glared at the blinking vertical line. It challenged me to type in my feelings,then send it to that man, but no; I won't fall for that blinking cursor.

I turned my phone off and laid on my back again. Yesterday, Jinyoung told me he'd be going back to Seoul. Last night Mae told me we were heading to Busan for an interview of one the biggest companies in Korea... I have such a great schedule don't I? Luckily, Jinyoung leaves first and I get to see him off...

I laid on my front, "But I don't want to see him off."
Then on my back, "You have to. You're going 'Don't forget to e-mail me' right?"
And laid on my front, "That's right, but what I cry?"

I ran my fingers through my hair. This is just so...

*knock* *knock*

I stood up and opened the door. My mom smiled at me, "Are you finished packing?" I nodded. "And what time is Jinyoung-sshi leaving?" I thought for a second, "Around noon." My mom patted my shoulders, "Get your priorities straight, Garra." Then she walked off.

I blinked. Was that supposed to be a scolding or an advice?

I just shrugged it off and proceeded to my closet.

Introducing my closet; full of clothes but cannot function properly during crucial moments of my life.

It took me two whole hours of preparation to... I'm sorry I just can't... I can't do this properly... Knowing that Jinyoung is.. That we will be apart for who knows how long...

Yes, I did survive two years without anything to do with him but that's just why I was able to keep my sanity intact. I didn't need him then. ok, so sometimes I did. Other times, I wanted him to be there, but never this essential friend-i-need-you kind of thing. It's just when I'm with him everything feels... lighter...

Kind of like if my friend broke my phone, I'd normally let out my rage at them but if I'm with Jinyoung when that happens, he'd probably calm me down, we'd be able to joke it off, and I'd just get a new phone.

In all honesty, I used to dislike people saying that; saying they can't live without this-that person. But... who knew it'd be happening to me?

~~Jinyoung~~

Garra sighed as we walked along the street. She was staring at the sky. "Garra?" I called and she just continued to stare and walk. I stopped walking and she continued on. I chuckled and called her again.

This time she snapped out of her trance, looked around, then looked back at me with a curious gaze. "What are you doing?"

"What are YOU doing?" I asked her before walking up beside her and holding her hand. "Were you too busy thinking how much you'll miss me?"
"Huh? mmm" she said with a small nod.
"Really?" I looked at her in belief and she just stuck out her tongue.
"Don't you dare forget to e-mail me, you hear?" Then she walked on first.

I chuckled and caught up with her. "So you really will miss me?" She just stayed silent.

We were completley silent during our walk to the station. When we got there, she stopped in her tracks. I was forced to stop, too, then looked at her, waiting for her to say or do something. She just sighed and continued on walking.

To be honest, I wanted her to say something. Seeing her like this... Makes me nervous... I'm already nervous enough to begin with >.< I know she said that it's no big deal that we'd be a few months maybe years apart, and that it's true, just because we're far doesn't mean we'll forget each other but... I just can't help but be nervous.

We walked up to the platform, to where I would buy my ticket and we both stopped and faced each other. Garra looked away for a moment, her expression was a bit sad, but then looked at me with a smile and said, "This won't be the last time we'll see each other, I guarantee you that."

I smiled and nodded, "You're gonna buy our albums though, right?"
"If there's a song from you to me in there then why not."

I nodded again, "Well then, I better get going." I turned around and started walking. Some part of me kept nudging me to do something special for her.. That we won't be seeing each other for a while...

I was forced to stop when I felt a pair of skinny arms wrapped around my waist and a certain girl's face buried in my back.

"You forgot to hug me." She muttered.

I hung my head and grinned. I felt like laughing, chuckling.

I savored the moment for a few seconds before turning around and facing Garra.

She was crying, her eyes were starting to swell and her cheeks were beginning to puff. I took out my handerchief and wiped her cheek. "Stop crying. It doesn't suit you."

Garra sobbed and wrapped her arms around my neck. The next thing I knew, our lips were touching and I'd kissed back. The feeling was just... incredible.. It's kind of indescribable. It's that indescribable feeling that makes you feel like that world is rotating so fast that time stopped. Haha, does that even make any sense? =w=

After a few moments we pulled away and smiled at each other. "Well then, you better get back to Seoul, back to your fangirls." "But I will come back for you." I told her and she grinned, "You better."

I embraced her once more before heading out. Today is definitley something to remember.