Beautiful in White

30 Days Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Jeng jeng jeng! Two new characters in this chapter. Who? Read it yourself!

 

After Hyoyeon gave her promise to marry Kris that night, the grandma’s breathing strangely became normal again. Then, she was brought to her room to take a rest. But, she promised to be there at their wedding reception. She also told them, all the preparations for the wedding were done. Even the wedding gown and the tuxedo were already prepared! All they had to do was to change into their respective wedding clothes and exchange their vow. As easy as that!

Later, they were brought to the wedding hall where Hyoyeon and Kris were left alone in a room. They already changed their clothes, Hyoyeon in white wedding gown and Kris in black tuxedo. The gown fit her perfectly. It seemed the whole situation was already flawlessly arranged, like it was carefully calculated. If not, how could everything was already completed? From the gown, the wedding hall and even the wedding ring? Hyoyeon started to feel everything was a set up. She also doubted his grandma’s sickness as a part of the plan too. The plan to force them to get married! For what reason, she could not comprehend it.

Hyoyeon was standing in a corner, as far as possible from Kris. She did not want to put herself in the path of too much temptation and end up lashing her anger onto him. Her palms tingled, she wanted so badly to hit something. She was surprised at herself. She was usually a nonviolent person.

She might really hit Kris if not for the sudden burst of the door. He was luckily saved by the thick of the hair with the arrival of Jessica, Hyoyeon’s best friend. Jessica was statuesque, several inches taller than her five feet three inches, and her light brown hair was waving to the middle of her back.

“Hyoyeon, I heard you are getting married! Is that true? And with…” She glanced sideways and saw Kris. She just realized that Hyoyeon was not alone in the room, “… Kris,” She finished her sentence, her voice smouldering.

“It’s complicated.” Hyoyeon struggled with the best way to describe the situation. In fact, she was not too sure with her theory. What if the grandma was truly ill? What if it was her misunderstanding?

“Oh my God! You are in wedding dress! Are you really going to get married?” Jessica commented suddenly and Hyoyeon could not blame her shocked look.

“Yah, what have you done to my best friend?” This time, Jessica faced Kris. She waited but his face was too numb with worries that he did not seem to be bothered with the question. In fact, he looked lifeless.

“Has he gone crazy?” Jessica turned to Hyoyeon again, curiosity was evident in her voice. Hyoyeon opened to answer but nothing came out. The truth was she had been distracted by Kris’ expression. And he looked like he wanted to cry.

‘Hey, I’m the one who wanted to cry here!’ She felt like shouting those words to Kris but her sympathy overtook her anger.

“Anyway, how do you know about this?” In an attempt to distract herself, she shifted the question to Jessica. True though, Hyoyeon did not remember calling her. She did not even remember telling Jessica about her pretending to be Kris’ girlfriend.

“I got a card invitation saying you are getting married.” Hyoyeon’s face sagged, deep in thought at her answer. Even the invitation was out?

The door was swung opened for a second time and it was a tall man with beautiful face, more beautiful than most normal woman, entered. His hair was light brown, neck-length and parted at the middle. Kris was surprised. Hyoyeon was bewildered. And Jessica was ice cool as always.

He spotted Hyoyeon, in the wedding gown, as soon as he stepped inside the room. At another corner, he spotted Kris and gleefully approached him.

“Hi, I’m Kim Heechul, Hyoyeon’s pretty, older brother. Are you my any-moment-to-be-brother-in-law?” He extended his hand in such a calm manner, like he just introduced himself in a normal occasion.

Hesitating, Kris looked at the hand which was hanging mid-air with his eyes wide-opened. Slowly, he moved his hand for a handshake.

“So, what is this? I got to know my own sister’s wedding just before the wedding takes place?” He went to the nearest sofa and help himself to some biscuits that Hyoyeon herself did not notice were there before.

“What are you doing here?” Hyoyeon narrowed her eyes at the sudden appearance of the new character.

“I come to laugh at you.” After Hyoyeon sent him a murderous glare, Heechul cleared his throat, “Of course to see you getting married.”

“How do you even know about this?” Hyoyeon frowned, forgetting her troubles for a moment with the arrival of her older brother.

“Someone sent me an invitation to the wedding,” he answered calmly, taking another bite of the biscuits.

Now, Hyoyeon was halfway of confirming her theory about this wedding scheme. ‘Something should be done,’ she thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter