D.O

Miracles in December

one D.O a-cookin’


You open your door to the delicious aroma of mandu and kimbap. You inhale the scent but then you frown; who could be cooking in your home? Only one other person has the key and he isn’t home yet. Unless...

 

You run into the kitchen and gasp delightedly. “Kyungsoo! You’re home! When did you--what are you--why didn’t you--”

 

“Merry Christmas!” He chuckles as you try to find the right words. “I thought I should cook you dinner for once.”

 

You roll your eyes. “You did not come home just for that. Why didn’t you call?”

 

He turns off the stove and sets down the spatula before walking to you and enveloping you in a tight hug--rather uncharacteristic of him. He’s not much of a touchy-feely guy. You hug him back tightly and savor the moment. It’s been months since you last saw each other.

 

“I wanted to surprise you,” he murmurs into your hair. “Are you surprised?”

 

“Do you even need to ask?” You bury your face into his chest. “I really missed you.”

 

“I missed you too.” He pulls back and lifts your chin, planting a soft kiss on your lips. When you separate, his face is redder than a tomato. You giggle.

 

He clears his throat and turns back to the stove. “The food’s ready. I hope you like it.”


A/N: Sorry for the delay, guys! I've been busy with essays and such. Sigh. But I'll try to finish by New Year's. we'll see if that works out.

 

As always, enjoy!

 

skyblaze208, OUT!


© Copyright 2013 by skyblaze208