About the gang.

Byun Baekhyun.

Today you went to school alone because baekhyun wasn't there with you.Suddenly the gang come.

"Aww look guys theres a couple come a school but this couple a girl come alone to school aww are you have fight?"with crossed arm.

You just watch their said with angry face.They laugh at you and you just go away from them.When you went to class you saw baekhyun just sit there and smiled.You  storm  with your feet to your place while baekhyun just watch your reaction.Baekhyun puzzled reaction at his face watching you come to your place.Baekhyun turn himself back just watch you while you take your books and put on the table hard.

"soora ahh is there something wrong?The gang make something right?"-put his hand at his chair-

"why you come to school early today? why you didn't come to school with me?and yes they make me mad"

"ouh mian"

"Aishh i don't want you apologize to me like that"while saying that you crossed your arm.

"umm what? what should i do?"question you.

"well i wanna you mad at them so they never disturb me you know they make me like a doll,always treat me,push me and bullied.I hate those things to me" 

"but i can't i--"before baekhyun finsh his sentence you said

"what a handsome man likes to me and didn't make something  from me"you wrapped both of your hands like you are praying.

"is there someone else would help me,is there someone else would be my guy?"you put your hands and coverd your face and make fake cry.

"aigoo alright i do it later on."--turned his body to front 

"jijja?! aww now i already find a handsome man would help me"while you smiled baekhyun just watch at infront.

Baekhyun turn back and you watch him.

"hey have you seen Chanyeol?"

"no,why you missed him?"make joking to him.

"umm well i didn't see him today i went to his class but he wasn't there hmm i should go to his house after school'

"can i come with you?"

"no."-poker face-

"w-why?"

"you just stay at your home i will come to your house later on"

"aigoo,okay then"

Then baekhyun turned his body to front back.

Suddenly in your mind pop! you know what to do while baekhyun wasn't there in your house.You just make creepy smile like a witch.

After school you go back home with baekhyun.Baekhyun beside you holding your hands.When both of you arrived to your house baekhyun wait outside and watch you went inside to your house.You wave at him.

"Make sure you'll be back,i'm waiting."

"alright"

Then you closed the door.Baekhyun just sigh there and went Chanyeol house.When baekhyun arrived he knock the door but theres no answer.

'hellooo Chanyeol?its me Baekhyun"

Baekhyun kept knock again but also no answer.When baekhyun open the door in Chnayeol house are pretty dark because there is no light baekhyun knows where the spare keys thats why baekhyun went inside there.After that baekhyun go to the chanyeols room and theres no one he kept calling chanyeol but also no answer so that means it must be Chanyeol going some where.So baekhyun straightly to the town to search Chanyeol.Its getting midnight while you just waited at the kitchen table you waited and its getting late.You look at the time '11.55'.And you watch the food getting cold so you take the food and put inside the friged,you make kimchi and bulgogi today because you wanna make baekhyun happy.

Now its already 12.15am.You still waited baekhyun coming to your house.You rest your body on the couch you strech your legs and watch the Tv until you went to sleep.Suddenly baekhyun come to your house and he saw you sleeping.Baekhyun carried you like bridal style to your room.You didn't realise that baekhyun carried you to your room you still sleeping.Baekhyun went downstairs and serach for the food.When baekhyun open the friged he saw a tupperware so he take it and open it baekhyun looks suprised because you make kimchi.Baekhyun loves kimchi so he eat it with rice.

You suddenly woke up because you smell the food you already realise that you were in your room so you stood up and went downstairs.You saw baekhyun eating kimchi that you made.Baekhyun shocked your reaction when you woke up with your hair like Big and messy.You just open your eyes one only because the light.

"baek`~why are you late?"with kinda sleeping sound and your eyes still open one eyes and fix your cloth and went to table.

"umm mianne i was searching Chanyeol but he wasn't there."still eating kimchi with rice.

"o-okay~next time don't make me wait again.i was getting worried about you."--sit on the table with your hands on your face watching baekhyun eat.Baekhyun wanna ask you that do you like me about that.

"Soora ah ~"--didn't look at you but continue eating because he was shy at you to ask.

"hmmm?" with soft voice.

"do you like me?"

"whaat?" you eyes are getting closed.

"do you like me"--with chopstick at baekhyun mouth.--

"zzzz" --you snoring suddenly because you are already tired.

Baekhyun just sigh there waited for your answer.But he smiled at you looking at you with your sleeping face.

"gull why you have a bad face when you sleep?"--Laughing at your sleeping face--

you didn't hear what baekhyun said to you.So baekhyun carried you again and went to your room.After carried you you suddenly without knowing that you hold baekhyun hands~

"hajima~don't go baek"with your eyes closed.

baekhyun just watch there but he let go your hands because he wanna bath and change cloth at his house.

While at his house baekhyun phone rang~baekhyun look so weird that someone called him in the middle of the midnight.So he answered.

"yobosaeyo?"

"Baekhyun its me Chanyeol"-laugh-

"YA PARK CHANYEOL! where were you?you didn't come to school and i was search you at home and town everywhere."

'haha~i was at grandma house because my grandma is sick.I stayed here like a week i guess."

"aigoo~~get well soon your grandmother chanyeol"

"haha thanks.Hey you wanna know the story ?"

"i'm not in mood chanyeol"--sitting at bed--

"well i wanna tell you something i know how the gang find out about both of you kissing."

"wh-what?How?--shocked--

"haha once upon a tim-"Chanyeol telling at baekhyun but baekhyun said.

"dude,just skip that" 

"okay2, after Soora get bullied and you were finding soora i heard they said'

"well what is it?"

"when you and  soora kissed,you know i come to soora house quietly right.?"

"yeahh"

"after that i went to my house but before that i saw the gang come to soora house and takes some picture.I was getting near too them in the dark.i heard they said that they were jealous about both of you kissing .They take pic about a few by the window sometimes they were closed their mouth of shocking i don't know after they went another place i don't know thats all"

"ouhh so thats why the gang knows.How dare they."

"yup.Hows soora? is it she okay? and where were you last night?"

'shes fine haha i date with her.Now she sleeping well i at my house getting went to soora house."

"uuuu someone is fall in love with her..'

"haha hajima"

"araso now go to sleep annyeong jaljayo and good night"

"annyeong."

Baekhyun off the phone and went to your house.When baekhyun go to your room he saw you that your legs open wided and your right arm up of your head and your left arm on your body.Baekhyun rest there and your hair while your mouth are wided open.Baekhyun rest there and sleep beside you and hug you.But you just doing nothing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

how is it? haha sometimes when i sleep i also mouth open i really don't know why.mueheh okay for the next chapter.

Baekhyun finally did your request about not making you get bullied but actually baekhyun just tell the gang only not fighting because baekhyun already have their pic taking pic both of you kissing sent by chanyeol on sms.What baekhyun said to the gang until the gang won't disturb you and apologize to you?wanna know? just waited for another chapter.FIGHTING!^^