First kiss~~

Byun Baekhyun.

just read this chapter with some song :Miss A -Hush.

You woke up you found yourself in uniform so you went to bathroom to clean yourself.After you clean yourself you wear t-shirt says "Rock girl" and short pants.You sit on the couch with jumping.You take the remote control and turn on it.You watch the tv you change the channel when you changed the channel you suddenly sit up because your fav show 'Playful Kiss'.You watch that show and then you watch the clock '7.55pm'.You quickly stood up and take the project homework.At 8.00pm you waited at the couch for Baekhyun,'8.15pm'you still waited Baekhyun.You thought that Baekhyun would never come to your house.

"aigoo.where is he?" turned face to tv

'DING DONG' you stood up to fix your cloth before open the door.

"Hai.I'm very sorry that i'm late" with cute face to you.

"alright,come in" you closed the door.

"So..shall we stared our project baekhyun?"

Baekhyun explore your house with mouth open.

"woahh you kinda neat here with no dust.Thats why Chanyeol said you kinda clea-"watching your face.your face with eye brows up.Both of your hands in the pocket pants.

"whhat baekhyun?"

"nothing.Lets go finished our project."with his face watch your milky legs.Baekhyun his lips and bite it secretly.you both sit on the couch.

"okay so we gonna do is using bla bla bla okay?" you face to Baekhyun

"what bla bla bla?"

"arghh just forget about that"

Suddenly at the tv show that a couple kissing.You stop talking and then you froze.Baekhyun also froze his body but his eyes watch your pretty face.Baekhyun moved himself to get more closer to you.You just continue your work.Baekhyun his lips again.And then baekhyun pretending to strech his both arms and then his left arms put at your shoulder.you stop and you watch on your left shoulder you saw baekhyun hands.You face to Baekhyun and Baekhyun too.

Baekhyun moved his hands to your waist.You just froze there.His face almost touch your face but you can feel his hot breath.Suddenly the tv turn to songs Miss A Hush like Music Bank.Baekhyun get even close to you until you almost lay down the couch.Your eyes met him.Both of you facing each other same like eyes but Baekhyun eyes are so romantic.

When the songs part 'kiss kiss kiss baby~~"

Baekhyun smirked "i thinking we don't need continue our project first." with smile and wink makes you feel wanna melting in your heart.His wink just like a gun shoot you.

When his lips touch yours,you can taste his sweet lips.When you open your mouth baekhyun slide his tounge inside your mouth to explore.Your arms wrapped around baekhyun neck and baekhyun hands wrapped your waist.When you guys kissing suddenly the door open quietly to sneek out it was that naughty Chanyeol.

Chanyeol watch you both kissing.Chanyeol giggled with smiling like an idiot so he closed the door.Chanyeol come to your house because he wanna ask that is it you like baekhyun because you seems different these days.Chanyeol knows that after all these days Baekhyun also like you since he moved,when baekhyun come to school you the one the shine girl with your smile makes Baekhyun so crazy.He also been writing the love letter for you but he just to nervous same like you.

__________________________________________________________________________________

hahah~~

have you guys heard that BTS (Bangtan boys) dance Miss A-Hush.SO funny!!~~i watch with my cousin.Btw my bias is Jimin but i also like V too. hahah!.Comment if you like it~~