Morning sweet kiss.

Byun Baekhyun.

You woke up you rubb your eyes because the vision not so clear.So you rub it after the vison are getting clear but you close your eyes because you saw someone stand there and theres is the light makes you to cover your eyes.Once your eyes vision is clear you saw is Baekhyun are standing there and brought some cereal and milk or you.You just smiled there.

"Soora ah~~Good morning i brought you some cereal and milk for ya"

You see the cereal and taste it .

"mmm yummy~" Now you drank the milk.

"mmm milk also good"~`

Baekhyun watch you eating and you didn't realize he was smiling at you.When you face to him because you feel weird baekhyun unsmiled back but fake smile.

"i know you make a fake smile.Come on smile for me the real one."you put the spoon in the bowl and watch baekhyun for his reaction.

"No i don't wanna smile" His face closer to you and kiss you.Your eyes winded the kiss and you respond the kiss.When baekhyun stop the kiss with popping sound he smiled to you and your face turn red so you cover it.

"aww are you shy?"baekhyun ask.

"umm yesh"you smiled

"you know that we didn't come to school today right?"

"yeahh oh my~~but i already set alarm is the alarm something wrong well i already changed the battery."You take the alarm and it is you already set timer for school.

"see! i already set when it ringss i must wake up for school"still watch at alarm.

Baekhyun take the alarm from your hand and you just watch what he's doing.

"i off that alarm."

"aigoo..."you make your mouth the ugly one.

"Hmmm while we were at here lets go to park for walking"ask happily~

"umm sure baekhyun..but i must go to bathroom first and you have to go to your house for pick me up"

"okay then i can't wait to get started!"Baekhyun went to his house with jumping while you see his moved from the window and smile.

So you clean yourself and after you bath you try to pick some cloth that perfect on you.Finally you found one,its t-shirt but half sleeve,chocolate light skrit+pants with a ribbon onn you waist.

"perfect~~"while watching yourself at the mirror.

this time how about you hear some song with reading another chapter is Lucky-Exo-k ver~

________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry guys that this chapter are so short~~i will make the long one for the next chapter.

for the next chapter

Both of you are enjoying the park or mall and everything.

do you know that both of you enjoying at the park 

people thinks that you guys are couple 

and once you want to eat  Ttobeoki

ahjumma(aunty perhaps)

tells you something 

that makes YOU shy around people and Baekhyun

what ahjumma tells you?

wanna know lets

just waited for me to make another chapter.~~

byee~~