Finding you~

Byun Baekhyun.

Baekhyun were search search and search you everywhere but he couldn't find it.You were sit on the tree and watch the beautiful of Seoul to calm down your feelings~.About 6pm Baekhyun found you.He watch you crying and pain makes him heartattack.

"Soora!"

You were shocked hearing that someone called you.

"i almost die that i couldn't find you that your in pain."

You just quiet there.

"let me see you face" Baekhyun almost touch your face but you put away baekhyun hand from your face.

"are you mad at me?Are you okay?"Baekhyun sit beside you.And you moved yourself not get more closer from him.

"No i am not okay.And yes where were you in class?! i get mad from Mrs.Lim because that stupid project and now i get bullied form the gang.Aishh"

Baekhyun just sigh.

"But you already know that i like you"starting with cute face.

You face to Baekhyun but quickly face to the town because you can't stand with baekhyun cute face it makes you melting~

"well y-yeah i-i heard that.y-you l-ike me?"with nervously face to Baekhyun.

"yeah of course if not i don't  even want to kiss you silly" with smile.

*in your heart*"Damn it he showing his gun again.OH GOD he shoot me.PLEASE HELP ME".

You take a deep breath and let it go while Baekhyun showing his smile to you.

"hey baek if your like me why YOU WON'T HELP ME?!"

Baekhyun stop smile but smile again while talking.

"well before i help you let me give you some energy to walk a bit"

Baekhyun pretending take something from his pocket and you watch what hes gonna take.Suddenly baekhyun kiss you.

You felt his warm lips to yours~and when you both kiss and fireworks comes to celebrate christmas.

Baekhyun stop the kiss with popping sound 

"Merry christmas soora"

You just froze there what Baekhyun did to you. And you felt you have your own energy to stood up walked to home.When you see baekhyun smile watching the beautiful fireworks you smiled at him once baekhyun face to you, you unsmiled back.

"come on lets go to your house i'll carried you when you tired of walking"

"no need i'm okay."

You didn't know that Baekhyun smile secretly to you.