Damn It~!

Byun Baekhyun.

You were sad because you get mad by Mrs.Lim because didn't finish project and baekhyun wasn't there.So you sit alone at the canteen and you watch everyone that people whisperd about you.Suddenly the gang that you get bullied by them few months ago,they come to your place with crossed arms and then you know that they come to you they take the tea from your place and pour on your head. You just silent there.The gang just laugh watch your reaction pour by them.

"won't you mad at us Soora?"they laugh

"what do you want eunji?" with agry voice

"woohoo someone are mad at here"showing you to people

Everyone cheering for the gang.

"hey guys all of you do you want to know something? This girl has been kissing by Byun Baekhyun.!"

Even everyone say "uuuuuuuuuu"

you were getting to let go the tears.

"and one more thing they kissing on the couch with hugging at soora couch.Hey all of you girls don't you jealous about this girl?!" 

All the girls face turn to angry face

"ha! no need to jealous everyone girls we need to teach her some lesson!"

All the tears through your cheeks.

"aww are you crying?"

everyone laugh..and then they push you and kick you.Eunji wanna slap you but someone hold eunji hand.Not everyone brave enough to stop it not them but of course Baekhyun.

Baekhyun hold eunji hand with his face angry.Eunji looks shocked.

"o-oppa~"

"stop bullied soora.~~it wasn't her fault it was my fault"let go eunji hand harshly.

"ouch!oppa!"

you were still in pain on the floor.you watch both of them.

"oppa~why you so much care about this stupid girl?!"

"stop called her stupid girl"

"then what you wanted to call huh? tell me why you care about her ..you know that i like you."

"yes i like her thats why i kissed her. i kissed her because of my feeling! i wanna confess my feeling to her but i can't to much girl follow me like saesangs fans! so please don't fight or whatever do to her"

when they  fight you use your energy to get up quietly and rush to get of this school with painfully.You hug yourself with one hand at your stomach and walk in hurt with your mouth full of blood.You ran away from Baekhyun when Baekhyun try to called you.