We sorry soora

Byun Baekhyun.

At school,you were sit on the chair and playing on your mobile phone.Suddenly the gang came to you with kinda sad face,you just sit up with straight body while your hand holding your phone.They came and bowed and kneeled down your eyes wided open because their move.They said,

"Soora ah we're sorry about we did to you,we're sorry bullied you,kick you,punch you and eveything to you.We promise we never fight you and we promise we will be your good friends."

"guys no need to kneeled down its okay,next time don't be like that again.I know you guys are great people since kids,i know you"-hold eunji hands to stand up and the others followed too.

"really?"-sobs sobs-

"aigoo yeah really~"-wipe eunji face.

"thank you.So what do you want us to do for punsihment?"

"what? for what? wait i thinking i have a better idea"

The gang waited for you to say.

"you must apologize to everyone what you did to them"with crossed arm.

"alright then"They went outside the class to search students what they did to them before.

Then Baekhyun came inside the class.You just continue playing games at your phone before the teacher comes.Baekhyun sit beside you because beside went some where else.

"hey why the gang at the class just now?"

"well they came here for apologize to me..wait you make them to sorry for me right?"

Baekhyun just silent there and make his square smile.

"aigoo ..gumawo oppa"

"nae"..more seriously make a square smile.

Then you kissed baekhyun cheeks and baekhyun face turns to red,while  you and baekhyun shy each other even shy facing each other and giggled together.

 

*Flashback*

Baekhyun went to the gang class.He went there and make an angry face with crossed arm at his chest.The gang watch baekhyun.

"Ya!.can you do me a favor please?"

"sure" said eunji.

"i want you guys apologize to soora what you did a few days ago"

"wait ..for what to apologize to that stupid girl"

"don't ever say that 'stupid girl' again"

"why? can't i ?"

"yes..because i loved her.Please don't hurt her feelings it makes me so weak."

"no...No i won't"

"YEAHHH"the others gang also cheered up.

"yes you are or not i'm telling the principal or your parents that you have with others guys~kept went to the club"

Then baekhyun show a pic that eunji and the others went to the club.Eunji were so shocked and bend down to baekhyun feet.

"p-please don't tell anyone please i don't wanna make my parents knows about this."-getting to cry-

Baekhyun removed eunji hands from his feet.

"fine but you have to apologise to everyone what you did to them or not i will tell"

"o-okay baekhyun,you're the best"

They went to soora and say sorry to it.

*end flashback*

After the class the gang waved a bye2 to you and you just reply it with happily.Then you saw baekhyun,he came to you and holding your hand and went to home,but baekhyun went his house first to changed his cloth and went to your home.

___________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? hhaha! sorry about this chapter :'(.so shorts.i have a stomachache so mian.

for the next chapter :Baekhyun went to your house and watching movie together suddenly the story show a couple kissing.What Baekhyun and you doing when watching the couple kissing?is it Baekhyun gonna kiss you?just waited for another chapter.^^