Storage Room

The Consequences Of Reading Fanfiction
                         Storage room
 
Baekhyun had just gotten out of the shower with a towel around his hips, he made his way to his and Chanyeol's shared room, he noticed the latter sitting infront on his laptop looking intently at it and he shrugged it off and took his towel off and someone gasped, he ignored that too he proceeded to put his boxers on.
 
He grabbed the chair next to him and placed a leg on top of it it with his hand covered in skin lotion, he soon was done with his both legs and his arms, but he sighed when he attempted to get his back, he cursed at his arms for being so short and so he tapped the giants shoulder, the said person looked around with a questioning look.
 
"Yeol, can you help me get my back, my arms are too short." He pouted, shoving the lotion to Chanyeol's chest.
 
When Baekhyun gave that look to Chanyeol he knew he couldn't say no.
Baekhyun turned around giving more access to the lad. Baekhyun shivered as the cold lotion came in contact with his body, and Chanyeol retreated his hands a little. He came to notice how soft the smallers skin was and how good he smelled, he thought it was the lotion so he sniffed it, it wasen't the lotion.
 
Chanyeol's hand lingered in Baekhyun's back more than needed, he probably smelled the shorters hair-it was right there and it looked so fluffy- Chanyeol's hand brushed Baekhyun's neck leading the lad to let out a pleasured moan. That's when Chanyeol couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed the latter by his shoulders and shoved him against the wall, he dropped the lotion and grabbed both of the smallers hand and placed them above his head.
 
"What ar-" Baekhyuns words were cutted off by the two plump lips that were pressed against his, Baekhyun gasped against both of the lips closing them after realising who was kissing him, he didn't get the chance to respond to the kiss, he was soon parted by a breathless Chanyeol.
 
"Was I better than Kai?" He didn't really ask, it was as if he knew the lad's answer already, before Baekhyun could 
reply Chanyeol was out of the room.
 
And he stood there speechless and breathless, he looked at the splattered lotion in the ground and cleaned it not before dropping a shirt over his cheeks to hide his blush and his forming smile.
 
--
"Look at them they are at it again." Joonmyeon sighed while blowing his bangs aside.
 
"I thought they stopped ignoring eachother." Said an amused Kyungsoo.
 
"Well by the looks of it, the haven't."
 
"Yehet." 
 
"Sehun shut up is not time for your stupid made up words." 
 
"Ohorat."
 
"Gooddamit!"
 
That was the sound of Jongin choking Sehun and probably kicking him too.
 
"I have an idea." Kyungsoo said completly ignoring the two maknaes fighiting on the floor.
 
"Proceed." 
 
--
 
Baekhyun and Chanyeol soon found themselves in the storage room, the small, cramped storage room.
 
Baekhyun sighed as he looked at the small light bulb hanging from the ceiling, ocatonally moving when the wind brushed against it.
 
"Kyungsoo open the goddamn door!" Chanyeol said bangin his hands against the wooden door.
 
"Not until you guys make up."
 
"Or make out."
 
"So inappropriate"
 
"Please Sehun we all know you want Luhan."
 
"Hyung!!"
 
It looked like the weren't leaving the storage room soon, he was starting to get freaked out by that flickering light.
 
"Why did you kiss me?" Baekhyun congratulated himself mentally for not stuttering.
 
"Just because." Chanyeol said in an almost inaudible voice.
 
"I liked it." He then again whispered into the cramped four walls.
 
"You what?!" Baekhyun suddenly stood straight and he felt a starting pain at the top of his head, the light bulb just fell on his head.
 
"Guys I think Baekhyun is dead."
 
---
 
Baekhyun found himself in his bed giggling at the thought of Chanyeol's confession, but was it all real or was he just dreaming?, he suddenly remembers the lightbulb falling on top of his head.
 
"He liked it!" He yelled as he shot up, only to be meeted by another head and falling unconsciously back to the bed.
 
"I think you killed him."