Jacuzzi and Daydreaming

The Consequences Of Reading Fanfiction
A giddy Baekhyun woke up from the best nap he could call, fluttering his eyes open to see 11 heads poking at the edges of his bed, he almost pissed when he saw Kris face that close like seriously how has such big eyebrows.
 
"Guys what the hell?" 
 
"Oh,Baekhyun you are finally awake you went out for like 4 hours when Kyungsoo knocked you with that big head of his."  
 
"Yah, Jongin! At least I didn't burn down the whole kitchen." Said a distressed Kyungsoo and poor Joonmyeon trying to calm them down.
 
"Children please!" And so Kyungsoo, Jongin and Joonmyeon were ignored.
 
"So how are you feeling Baek?" Asked a concerned Tao., Baekhyun just nodded looking for the tall man, no not that one, yes that one. The one that just headed out of the room, Baekhyun panicked but didn't really made any movement to stop the lad. Baekhyun arched his back and stretched his limbs as Luhan told him about their schedule of the night and how Jongin almost burned the kitchen trying to cook for him, he chuckled.
 
--
After their long schedule (or the awards show),the manager took them to another route that was not the dorms one Baekhyun noticed, but didn't really pay attention since he overheard him talking about a recompense for their hard work.
 
After a long ride (maybe some glances at the tall man) they finally arrived some gasping at the view in front of them, and some running inside to get their bed.
 
So they were at the inside of the hotel and Baekhyun felt so tired and ready for sleep, the only problem was that they were only 6 dorms with one bead each, who would be his roommate?
 
He doesn't want to end with Chanyeol after what he did to him, he will probably will be violated after and he doesn't trust (himself) Chanyeol.
 
So he opted to cling onto Luhan since he is the calmest when he sleeps, but he answered by
"I already roomed with Minseok sorry Baek." 
He shrugged because that was to be expected and he did have other choices.
 
"Chen Che-"
 
"No, you howl like a puppy and I'm too tired to deal with it." And then he walked off, Baekhyun sighed at another failed attempt, but he wouldn't give up, he is Byun Baekhyu-
 
---
 
And so he ended with Chanyeol, he sighed as he knocked on the door only to be ignored, he parted the door slightly cussing when he stumbled upon one of Chanyeol's shoes, he sighed patting his chest to calm his erratic heartbeat, the shoes were so big titanic could probably sink again.
 
Baekhyun fell onto the bed making the lad splutter incoherent words, his heart was at his throat at the thought of waking up the snoring giant he sighed when the latter stopped moving and continued to get under the covers.
 
After he had finally gained a comfortable position he heard the lad say his name.
 
"Mhm?" He responded words muffled by the pillow, moving his head to look at the other.
 
"Baekhyun!?." He asked again slightly shaking the smaller boy.
 
"Mhmmh!?" He said a little bit louder, he noticed how the latter got closer and didn't glance away from his lips and he felt selfconcious  because Chanyeol was so close and he stank from the performance earlier but Chanyeol smelled so good almost like paradis-
 
"I'm drowning."
 
"What the ." Baekhyun muttered under his breath until he saw the dumb giant flapping his arms and legs around, almost like he was drowning- Oh my god he's drowning...
 
"Oh my go-"  Baekhyun stood up making his way to Chanyeol noticing that the water reached his knees and he felt stupid and mad, because the next minute Chanyeol was smirking and he wanted to kill him.
 
They were in the jacuzzi and Baekhyun was not getting kissed.
 
"You you stand up!" A second later Chanyeol was so close Baekhyun swore he could hear his heart beat and how the giant water droplets fell onto his face. 
 
"That's what you get for daydreaming Baek." He said with an special tone to his nickname almost as if he was thirsty.
 
----
 
Maybe he was daydreaming but it didn't change the fact that he ended up rooming with Chanyeol and no, he didn't get kissed.
 
***
A/N:sorry poop chapter