The Great Escape

The Consequences Of Reading Fanfiction

"Operantion B.W.C.W is on the run.' Kris commanded, you could hear Baekhyun groaning in the distance.

"So manager-nim is on the right and the other one is on the hall." Informed Luhan. "Don't worry man i'll sacrifice myself for you." Chen remarked, Kris gasped and covered his mouth.

"Wow, Chen I appreciate it." Chanyeol patted Chen's back. Chen got up from their hidding place, Baekhyun mumbles an appreciation as Chen keeps getting more distant. They could see how Chen sucesfully grabs the attention of the first obstacle. He signals with his eyes and his hips to proceed and so the 11 boys are slowly approching behind the manager when he makes a move to look back at what Chen was observing, he panicked and screamed when Tao was left and they caught him. "Tao what are you doing outside?"
"B-bathroom?" The manager got Tao and Chen and shoved them back into the door the 10 boys holding three fingers up in recognition.

They spotted the second obstacle near the entrance of the building. "So who's going now?" Lay muttered. After a few minutes Luhan stood up "I volunteer as tribute." They all conected their three fingers making a buzz sound. "Farewell my love." Xiumin surrurated with a hankerchief and Luhan kissed his three fingers and placed them on Xiumin's lips. "Oppa!" Xiumin gasped. Luhan looked back and he was still waving the handkerchief.

They all saw how Luhan made chocking sounds and grabbed the man's jacket and tugged it gasping for air. The man looked confused and scared and his pressed his hands on Luhan chest and pushed, they proceeded to the entrance of the building and left.

The man saw there was no progress so he inched closer to Luhan mouth, his eyes opened like saucers "I'm okay!" Luhan belted and shoved the man away, brushing his clothes off and leaving to the door picking Xiumin handkerchief, he placed on his nose grasping all the smells from his lover.

---

"Okay guys we are out of the building." Joonmyeon remarked.

"Operation 'Baekhyun Who Cried Chanyeol Wonderful' has been a succes." Tao cheered as he fist bumped with Kris.

"Who comes up with this ty operation tittles? Are you Kids Next Door or some ?" Sehun mumbled, making Kris scoff in annoyance. 

"By the way guys were are Chanyeol and Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo wondered

----

"Faster Chanyeol!" Baekhyun panted.

"I'm going as fast as I can goddamit." Chanyeol breathed.

"Wait I'm coming!" Chanyeol screamed, falling on top of Baekhyun.

"Get off of me good god!" Baekhyun said shoving the taller of him and getting up from the pavement, while brushing the dirt of his clothes. Chanyeol was still breathing heavily after running from the members. Baekhyun and Chanyeol held hands and went inside of the restaurant, they soon found and empty table and the waiter handed them their menus.

"Oh the quesadilla looks go-od." Baekhyun's mouth was basically watering until the bell of the store ringed so He turned his head around out of curiosity there stood all the goddamn members, Baekhyun cursed under his breath and kicked Chanyeol's leg, the taller still looked at the menu obvivlious of his surroundings. So Baekhyun used his skilled feet up to Chanyeol's crotch, the taller groaned as Baekhyun ket rubbinf his feet on his groin.

"Baek please, we are in public." Chanyeol hissed pinching Baekhyun's thigh, he observed that the smaller was hiding his face behins the menu and he motioned for Chanyeol to do the same.

Chanyeol did as told and looked at Baekhyun from top of the menu wondering why they were hidding, he positioned the menu sideways and inched closer to the boy,"Baek why are  w-" Chanyeol's sentece was cutted by a pair of plump lips pressed against his, "Oh okay." He mumbled against he smaller lips, the latter cleared his troath " Sorry you looked cute, you were saying?" Chanyeol mouth reapeateadly opened and closed.

"I'm sorry did I get you all flustered? Oh come here baby." Baekhyun dropped the menu holding Chanyeol face in both of his hands pampering his giant with kisses.

"Ew." Xiumin made a chocking sound pointing his finger as his mouth as if he was about to throw up. Baekhyun ignored them for a while and continued kissing Chanyeol for a while amd Chanyeol wasn't complaining until Baekhuun gave him a last peck and them he whined at loss of the smaller lips.

"Ah , manager-nim good evening." Chanyeol quaked

"Good evening my ! Get in the van goddamit." The manager hissed , clapping his hands in order to get them to go faster.

-----

Baekhyun and Chanyeol left giggling to the room and Joonmyeon sighed knowing exactly what it meant.

"I guess we aren't sleeping tonight." Jongin sighed increasing the volume.

****

A/N: this is the last chapter omfg thank you for sticking with this plotless story.