Accident?

The Consequences Of Reading Fanfiction
"Baek, what are you doing?" It looked like he was applying eyeliner but he didn't have anything in hand, he did every step even that slight mouth opening like he was applying mascara or something.
 
"I'm applying eyeliner, don't you see?" He even searched for the cap and when he found it he smiled and storaged the 'eyeliner' in a drawer.
 
"But you don't have anything in your hand." Chanyeol scratched the back of his neck squinting his eyes and puting a hand above his forhead in order to see something but no use.
 
"Well, I would, If it wasn't because you broke it!" Baekhyun bumped his shoulder with Chanyeol's and left the bathroom. Chanyeol sighed as he saw the others back.
 
When Chanyeol got ready to eat there was Baekhyun being all lovey-dovey with the maknae he just fought a couple of days ago, he couldn't believe him, he was feeding him too. By now Chanyeol had lost his appetite so he excused himself and went upstairs. 
 
Baekhyun's eyes flicked from Sehun's face to Chanyeol's dissapearing back, he had lost appetite too, but he kept on feeding Sehun like nothing was wrong.
 
Kyungsoo called Chanyeol for a movie but even thought he refused, Kyungsoo somehow brought him down something Baekhyun didn't do when he was asked to bring the giant.
 
--
Through the movie somehow Baekhyun and Chanyeol were left next to eachother and it was so awkward since their legs kept brushing, and Baekhyuns face heated and shoved Chanyeol's leg away with his, but he would brush it against his again and again. 
 
He didn't really pay attention to the movie, he wondered how his eyelashes were so long and his eyes would open in excitement and his mouth would stay agape, through all that watching Baekhyun felt asleep and unfortunatly his body tilted him to Chanyeol's side and that's how he ended with his head on Chanyeol's lap, the said boy currently poking him with tired eyes and clumsy pulse. Baekhyun rubbed his sleep away and his eyes widened at the current situation he scrambled off Chanyeol and into their shared room.
 
--
 
Baekhyun streached his limbs and got out of his bed, he went to the bathroom to get a quick shower since he was sure he was the only one awake and maybe Kyungsoo but he never leaves that kitchen, maybe he even showers in the kitchen sink, Baekhyun shuggred off the thought of Kyungsoo bathing in the sink.
 
He took his shirt off and then kneealed to pick it up because he clumsily let it drop, he could only sigh. When he looked up he meeted with somebodys , Chanyeol's too be exact.
 
"Yah!!! Are you a flasher or something get your out of my face! Byuntae!" Baekhyun trew his shirt at the other and maybe a shoe too. His cheeks and the tips of his ears got red as his shirt he covered his eyes but there were holes in between his fingers and he couldn't help but too look.
 
"Get your face out of my !!" Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's shirt -the first thing he could find- and covered his bussines.
 
"Stop squinting at it!" Chanyeol yelled, Baekhyun kept squinting his eyes at his and he couldn't stand it. He opted to kick Baekhyun out of the bathroom who stood with his hand still covering his face from embarrasment.
 
Baekhyun fanned his face with his hand, and then he realized he was still shirtless and cold. Jongin whistled as he passed next to him muttering something like "What a sight" and only to be pinched by Joonmyeon, Baekhyun blushed even more.
 
"Chanyeol, give me my shirt." He knocked the door and kicked it until it was oppend, Chanyeol saw trough the crack of the door eyeing Baekhyun for a while, only to be responded by- "You have more shirts." and the he shut the door in Baekhyuns face.
 
"ASDFGHJKLASFDG!" Baekhyun huffed and left too his room to take one of Chanyeol shirt and put it on. He smirked as he saw the perfect shirt, Chanyeol's PUMA shirt, he rubbed his hands together while laughing maniacally.
 
Baekhyun joined the others for breakfeast, sitting at his usual seat, they were having pancakes today. Perfect.
 
"Baekhyun hyung, are you okay?" A concerned Kyungsoo interrupted his evil plans.
 
"Wha-Why?" Baekhyun pouted using his puppy eyes.
 
"Because you have been smirking for the past 10 minutes, it's getting creepy." Kyungsoo said with a corcened voice, Baekhyun was okay until the last part.
 
"Yah! Do yo-"
 
"Yah! It's that my shirt." Baekhyun 'accidentally' poured syrup in Chanyeol's shirt, to say Chanyeol was mad it was and understandment he was furious, he haven't used that shirt yet, but It was an 'accident'.
 
"Oops, accident?" Baekhyun scratched the back of his neck when Chanyeol stared at him without saying anything, his expression softened but before Baekhyun could notice it he was already gone.
 
"Hahaha, you messed up big time hyung." Sehun patted Baekhyun's back as he hitted his head with the table over and over again.
 
And this were one of those times when he wanted to kill Sehun.
 
A/N:
he poured syrup in his shirt that he was wearing --Chanyeols shirt get it
 
Merry Christmas guys.
 
thanks for reading