Eyeliner

The Consequences Of Reading Fanfiction
Baekhyun sweared he wouldn't open that website ever again but look at him now trying to find that story he read last week,after 5 minutes of searching he found it again, he bit his lip as he pressed the link to be redirected to the strory, it was a oneshot and now Baekhyun knew why it was rated m he should have known but he clicked anyways he didn't need to feel ashamed no one  was awake in the dorm that night.
 
 
'"Come for me Baek!" Chanyeol moaned and pumped Baekhyun's lenght faster as he kept his trust steady at Baekhyun's tightening hole.
 
Not long after Baekhyun came and shot his trough all the sheets, thank god they were white.'
 
 
Baekhyun once again was speechless, he couldn't help but to shot a glance at Chanyeol who was currently sprawled all over the bed with drool trickling from the corner of his mouth, Baekhyun looked back at the fanfiction and he couldn't understand how they saw Chanyeol as a y beast, when he looked, well, like this.
 
Baekhyun rubbed his eyes from the sleep, he started reading again but somehow he fell asleep in the middle of reading.
 
--
When he woke up his computer was nowhere to be seen and he started hyperventilate, he couldn't see his computer on his desk, he needed some medical help, someone is going to die tonight.
 
Baekhyun quickly got downstairs whitout washing or brushing, he spotted his laptop and the brat that was using it.
 
"Yah! Oh Sehun!" Baekhyun slapped the back of Sehun's head and inspected the laptop for any damages, he spotted a stain, a bubble tea stain, to be exact.
 
"Do you want to die!" Baekhyun couldn't believe it, he was going to kill that little brat.
 
"Somebody call 119, Sehun is going to die today!" Baekhyun yelled but befor he could tear Sehun piece by piece he was stopped by Chanyeol and the other members but specially by Chanyeol.
 
"Oh my god hyung! Stop!" Sehun whined as Baekhyun pulled his hair, but Chanyeol took his hand away from Sehun's head but Baekhyun wouldn't stop.
 
"Baek, stop pulling his hair." As Chanyeol spoke the magic words Baekhyun automatically stopped and looked up to the latter who had a dissapointed expression on his features.
 
"But Yeolie he t-"
 
"Shh" Chanyeol placed his index finger on Baekhyun's lips to stop him from arguing, in Chanyeol's perspective I didn't look so bad, but in Baekhyun's- 
 
Oh. My. God.
 
He is like literally touching me
 
ON THE LIPS
 
ASDFGHJKL
 
 
Well, something like that.
 
"Bu-"
 
"Shhhh." Chanyeol's finger pressed harder onto Baekhyun's lips to make his point, now finally Baekhyun shut up. Chanyeol guided Baekhyun to their room, Baekhyun left with to Chanyeol not before pulling Sehun's hair a bit more and taking his laptop.
 
He leaved to the hall while glaring at Sehun, and mouthing words that made Sehun gulp in fear.
 
---
 
Chanyeol made Baekhyun sit on the bed, Baekhyun putted his puppy eyes while setting the computer on the night desk and Chanyeol sighed.
 
"What's wrong Yeolie?" Baekhyun pouted while cocking his head to the side. Chanyeol didn't really look at Baekhyun's face, he just kept fumbling with his hands.
 
"Baekhyun ah, I have to tell you something." 
 
'' Do you love m- what I don't love him.
 
Ugh stupid brain.
 
Chanyeol furrowed his browns at Baekhyun sudden expression, who seemed like he was havin an internal talk with his brain.
 
"Baek, I broked your eyeliner."
 
"Yes, I love y- wait. What!!?" 
 
"Baek, I'm sorry!" Chanyeol truly did look sorry, but Baekhyun would have none of it, that .
 
"Chanyeol are you serious." He saw his eyeliner lying on the floor, he wanted to punch him, oh his precious liner. Baekhyun didn't care if he got his hands stained it was his baby they were talking about.
 
"We had some good times, but now is time to go little birdie,  fly-fly." Baekhyun trew the eyeliner out the window, and wiped an imaginary tear. 
 
"You don't talk to me like ever." With that said Baekhyun plomped on his bed and trew the sheets on top of him. Chanyeol felt like crying, now his bestfriend won't talk to him, like ever.
 
"I'll buy you a ne-" Baekhyun fumbled to get the sheets off him, with that done he glared at the latter and
 
"I don't think you get it, my eyeliner was from Sephora, you can't afford Sephora."
 
"But I-."
 
"Drop it Chanyeol."
 
But beneath all the sheets maybe Baekhyun was holding a tiny smile.
 
Maybe.
 
*****
A/N: Hohoho no?