Clueless

The Consequences Of Reading Fanfiction
After 5 hours of continuous practice Baekhyun felt exhausted, he saw the waterbottles infront of him but he was so tired and didn't want to get up so he made a lazy attempt to kick the waterbottle to him until a hand reached and grabbed the waterbottle for him, it was Jongin and he was drinking it like an animal.
 
"Yah! Kim Jongin, that waterbottle it's mine." Baekhyun could see Jongin smirk and give him a half empty bottle, he scoffed and snatched it from the latters hand. Drinking and glaring at him at the same time.
 
He couldn't help but to notice they way Chanyeol grasped that bottle and how that tiny droplet carresed his jaw and then to disapear inside his shirt, even if Baekhyun just drinked water he felt his troath sore when he ogled the younger.
 
Baekhyun gulped trying to tear his eyes away from the taller, he just looked so fine, the way that shirt outlined his body, and those guns
-ugh those friggin guns- all that vanished when Chanyeol started laughing with Kyungsoo -that kid seriously need to learn some boundaries- and that's when Baekhyun finally stopped looking at the latter.
 
--
They were done practicing so they went to the dorm since Exo M came back from China they really wouldn't be spending the rest of the afternoon in the dorm, but Baekhyun was tired -and kind of wanted to know how did the story end- so when the members asked to come with he politely declined. When they reached the dorm the rest of the members, washed and dressed, Baekhyun was the last one since he didn't really had to go out, he took an especially long time to shower. But when he got out Sehun was still left and he looked specially handsome and Baekhyun gave Sehun a knowing look but Sehun's expression begged to differ.
 
Baekhyun quietly giggled as Sehun closed the door and left. He gulped as he rembered that greenish website waiting to be opened. He swore he wouldn't -he couldn't- give in, that website was too nasty for him. He tried to busy himself by cleaning and so he did and he wished he hadn't,  because he just noticed the house was a mess he groaned when he saw all the trash pilled up in the trash bin, he was breathless at the smell of the trash, he quickly wrapped the trashbag and took his keys to take the trash out.
 
There were some fans infront of the dorm he just waved slyly after dumping the trash and then hurrying back in, when he entered he saw Chanyeol on the couch, Baekhyun rubbed his eyes because Chanyeol had just left with the 'wolf pack' as he liked to call them.
 
"Yeol why are you here?" Chanyeol's ears perked up at the sound of his name, he looked at Baekhyun who had a confuse expression on his face.
 
"What do you mean why am I here? I live here too." Chanyeol flipped to the channels but didn't really find anything insteresting.
 
"I-I know but didn't you left with the wo- others? Baekhyun internally sighed for stuttering, he then started looking at the floor feeling embarased, he heard footsteps coming closer the a soft warm hand pressed on his forehead.
 
"Yah, are you sick? You have never stuttered before." Chanyeol furrowed his brown noticing that Baekhyun was fine. 
 
"ASDHDJSKKS."
Baekhyun snatched Chanyeol hands from his forehead and went to his room.
 
"Ah seriously! Why am I acting like this?! Aigoo so frustrating!" Baekhyun ruffled his hair in annoyance, since he read that story he has been so shy around Chanyeol is nerve-wrecking, he slumped onto his bed and started to wriggle in frustation.
 
"Yah Byun Baekhyun! Open the door, I sleep there too!" Baekhyun looked at the door but he opted to put a pillow between his ears.
 
In the end Chanyeol slept on the couch and Baekhyun didn't clean at all.
 
--
 
"Chanyeol ah, are you sure you don't want to come with us." Suho asked with a concerned voice.
 
"Yeah hyung is okay, I mean I don't want to leave Baek alone." Chanyeol said really wanting to go but -ugh- he had to stay with the smurf.
 
"Oh, I get it well I'll see you later." 
 
****
A/N: You must be happy I updated you lil
 
Well thank you for reading guys