Safe

Will There Be "The One" For Me?

  

They found out the place where they hide Yuri. They decided to fight with the kidnapers without waiting for the police because they were desperate to save her as fast as they can. 

They ran around to find Yuri. 

............Yuri's thoughts..............

Yuri : Oh god please help me. (sobbing)

She was so scared but not willing to give up because she knows that Yunho and her boyfriend will try their best to find her. She knows if she just stay quite in the trunk no one will know that she is trap in there.

With all her might she shout loudly hoping and praying that someone will hear her.

Yuri : Help !!!! Help!!! Help!!! Please...

.........Siwon's.......

Siwon : Yuri ah...where are you?? Please be safe dear (crying)

Siwon then saw the kidnaper car and and heard Yuri's voice crying for help. He opened the car trunk and saw Yuri. 

Yuri saw Siwon face and glad that someone hasfound her. She hug him immediately as she was so scared that no one will find her and she even thought that she might died there in the trunk if no one finds her there. He hug he thightly and spin her around as he glad that she is safe in his arms.

Siwon   : Oh god. Yuri...(crying)

Yuri      : Siii...wwoon (crying)

Siwon   : Thank you God (whisper)

They gathered together with Yunho after and he was so happy to find her safe.

 

They went home after making a full report at the police station. Siwonwas with her the whole time and Yunho ask him to stay with her tonite as he still has alot to settle with the police

At home. Siwon is glad that she is safe and she is thankful to him for helping her.

Siwon   : Yuri ahh..

Yuri      : Yea..

Siwon   : I am glad evrything ends and your are safe and I am thankful to god that you are here in my arm. 

Yuri      : Me to.

Siwon   : Come her... (He hug her and they kissed)

The next day, Yuri met with her friends.

Girls : Thank you god bcz your return Yuri to us safely. (crying together). Yuri ahh!!

Yuri  : .....Cried...

Within a months Yuri is getting better and ready to start working at her dad's company. Yunho welcome her.

 

Yunho  : Good morning dear. 

Yuri      : Morning.

Yunho  : How are you feeling today? Ready to work?

Yuri     : Good...and YES !! I am ready to work.

Yunho  : I am glad you are all better.

Yuri     : Thank you oppa.

That nite they hang out at the bar near their house and discuss their next step for the company.

 

Yunho  : I havedecided to trow a huge party to announce you as their second CEO.

Yuri      : You dont have to.

Yunho  : I insist. Not just that, I want to celebrate your return to the company and as a celebration for your hardwork to forget the past and to start anew.

Yuri     : Thank you oppa.

Yunho  : Invite Siwon and all your friends.

At the party.

They were papparazi and media to covers their company party. 

 

 

They really enjoyed their night.