Holiday

Will There Be "The One" For Me?

Yuri and her group of friends decided to go for a holiday together. It would be a "Girls Only" trip. She has been spending so much time with Siwon that she rarely spend time with her group of best friend whom she cherish. They decided to go outside of Korea.

  

It's the day for their trip. They met at the airport before leaving. Yuri came late as she was spending time with Siwon because they won't be seing each other for quite sometimes but promise to keep contact with each other everyday. They have not started dating officially yet as Siwon haven't ask her yet so she have keeping it as a secret to her friends.

The trip was 100% on Yuri as an applogy for not spending time with the group. They decided to go to one of Yuri's beach house in California. Once they arive they were mesmerize by the view of the beach there and gets really excited to spend a whole week there.

To add on their excitement, Yuri brought them to her beach house there. They were surpirsed by the view from the house and for its interior and exterior beauty of it. 

*conversations

Girls : Wow !!!! OMG!!! This is amazing. YURI!! 

Yuri  : This is where we are staying girls. Welcome to my house!

Jessica : I know it would be beautiful but I didn't expect it to be this amzing. Thank you Yuri.

Sooyoung : You are sooo rich, I mean....I know you are very loaded but I never thought that you are this super duper rich multi millionaire girl. Just how many other                     house do you have?

Girls : Sooyoung!!!

Sooyoung : What......!!?? I didn't mean it in a materialistic way...I am just shocked. Hehehe

Yuri : It's ok. Let's go inside. We don't want to be standing here the whole day..right?

Girls : Yeah. Lets get inside and get the party mood ON !!!

Girls : YAY!

 

THE PARTY START!!

 

After a week they fly back home to Korea.

At Siwon's home.

Siwon knew when Yuri is coming back home to Korea therefor he plan to surpise her as he misses her so much. He bought her teddy bear and decided to go to her house later that evening once she arrived.

Yuri heard knocking at the door and were surprise by a bear figure right after she opened her door. Behind that door is her handsome guy friend whom she is excited to see. 

*conversation start.

Siwon : Surprise!!

Yuri : Arghhh..SIWON ! Omg,thank you. I miss you..

Siwon : I miss you too. Only god knows just how much I miss you.

She invided him in and Siwon spend a night there. 

*conversation continue in the house.....