A New Chapter (Part 2)

Will There Be "The One" For Me?

 

 

Yuri went to the photo shoot and met Sooyoung. They both were excited about the photo shoot, I mean who wouldn't be. They will be the cover story and the magazine cover for their monthly university as the popular girls in college. After the hair do and make up they took the photos. They also get to see the cover. It was still not the final outcome but it was really nice and they are happy with it.

After the photo shoot was done they decided to hang out with the other girls. Seohyun did not come as she went back early after class. They went for a relaxing outing where they went for a massage and mani-paidicure.

There, Yuri was telling them about the owner of the flower shop she stop by earlier before the photo shoot. Yuri told them how handsome he was and how she wanted to ask for his number badly. The girls were surprised as they are aware that it is not usual for her to talk about boys. There were a a lot of guys at the college who tried to win her heart but fail to do so. They were happy and they were soooooo curious on how this guys really look like and wish to him.

 

Their conversation.

Yuri            : Girls, I have something to tell ya'll

Sooyoung   : What is it?

Tiffany        : Yeah....

Yuri            : I met a really handsome guy this morning at the flower shop. He is the owner. His eye were charming and his face

                    just breathtaking.

Sooyoung/Tiffany : WHO IS IT??

Tiffany        : Did I heard it right or is it just my imagination. Are you taking about a guy??

Sooyoung    : Nope, you heard it right. I am surprise Yuri.

Yuri             : Hehehe.(smiling and feeling shy) Well......

Sooyoung   : I am happy for you. Owhkay, now tell me more. What is his name ? How old is he? Where does he stay?

                    (and more question non-stop)

Tiffany        : Give her chance to speak Sooyoung !

Yuri             : Girls.....Well his name is Siwon and that's all I know. Ermmmhhhh.

They  continue talking and how they wish Yuri had his number. They continue the rest of the day talking about that guy.

 

Meanwhile at Siwon's house.

Siwon was sitting at the sofa after coming home from his shop and was smiling and whistling alone at the living room. Then Seohyun appear.

Seohyun : What are you so happy about ? Won a lottery or something?

Siwon      : Nope. Just happy.

Seohyun : and the reason is.........????

Siwon      : Mhmmmm...well to day I met someone. Not someone, more like an angel.

Seohyun : Who? Angel?? Who could it be. Is it....Lee Si Young unnie?

Siwon      : NO!!!! She is just my good friend and nothing more.

Seohyun  : Then WHO!! Just tell me.

Siwon       : Her name is Yuri. Kwon Yuri. and I am not telling you more. Bye. I off to shower then sleep.

Seohyun     : Who?? Yuri?? But wait!!

(Siwon walk away from Seohyun and heads to his room leaving an angry Seohyun)

 

Seohyun in her room.

She is dying to know who is this Yuri lady that has caught her stepbrother's heart.  Siwon is her stepbrother from a different mother. She has never talk about him to people and not many knows about it as she did not like talking about it. While she was rolling on her bed wondering who that could be, it just suddenly hit her that it could be her friend, Kwon Yuri. Why didn't she thought about that earlier.  She then falls asleep and decided to ask him the next morning. She is so excited about it. She would be very happy if it her friend, Yuri that his brother was telling her about. Seohyun really like her, to her Yuri is a pretty, lovely,  friendly, kind and a very nice person.

The next morning. 

Seohyun : Oppa, wait ya. I want to show you something.

Siwon      : What is it?

Seohyun : Look at this picture. Is this the Yuri you were talking about yesterday??

  

Siwon      : (shocked and happy) Yeah. It is. Do you know her? How do you know her? How is she like? Do you know her number ??

                  do you.....

Seohyun : Slowly oppa!! yes, I do know her. She is lovely person. She is my friend from the same university but different course.

                 Her number??? Ofcz I have. She is a friend of mine.

Siwon      : Can I have it. Oh wait !! Nope, on a second thought. Keep it. But set me a date with her owhkay. Love you sis.

Seohyun  : I'll try :)

 

On the way to class, while Yuri is at home, she received a call from Seohyun and agree to go for a date with her brother.

 

 

 

P.S: Next is Yulwon chapter. :)