Onto Something New

Will There Be "The One" For Me?

  

Yuri and Siwon decided to meet according to plan. Seohyun is so happy for him and Yuri as she love them both. She wants her brother to be happy and Yuri is the perfect girl for him. They decided to meet at the park  in the morning. They both were very nervous as this is the first Yuri went on a date after she broke up with her first boyfriend from high school that were taken by whom she thought her best friend. Siwon was waiting by the lake when Yuri came and tap him. They both greet each other with a love smile and start introducing themselves. They both were very shy but it wasn't awkward at all.

It was a friendly date. Siwon thought that Yuri is a wonderful person. They spend the whole day with each other talking. Yuri told him about her family and Siwon also told him about his family and his relation with Seohyun. Seohyun is his sister from a different mother as his father re-married after his mother died. Yuri also told him that her parent died in a plane crashed and now leaving with her uncle. She stay humble and kept her billionaire identity a silent but Siwon knows it already since Seohyun already told her. He really like how humble and down to earth Yuri is. He thought that, since Yuri is a rich girl she would be dress up really fancy and will be a choosy person as he is not a billionaire but he is not poor either.

It started with a simple smile then led to bigger laughter when they start talking . They chat through the whole day. They really enjoys each other company. Besides that, they also felt very comfortable talking with one another and felt like they have known each other for long. Yuri asked him why did he decided to open a flower shop which he then replied that the shop was his belated mother's shop and he wanted to continue his memories of his mother with the shop.

 

    

 

They lost their track of time not realizing it was already 10 pm at night when they decided to go back home. He sent her home as she did not bring her car along with her.  He was surprised by how lovely her home is when they reach at her house. Yuri open the door and went up not waiting for him to open it for her. Yuri  then waves good bye to him and said, "Call me" with a sweet smile that melt his heart. He gave her a thumb up signaling that he will give her a call.   

It has been a week since they met and everyday without failed they would talk on the phone for hours at night and texting each other the whole day. They also often flirt with each other on the phone and sometime they will make a video chat so that they can see each other faces. Yuri has never been happier and so do Siwon.

 

 

Sometimes Yuri will go to his shop to help him arranging the flower but the prior intention was to see him and to spend more time with one another. Siwon loves it when she stop by at the shop because he simply enjoys her company and would die missing her if he did not see her faces. Siwon has completely fallen in love with her but he has not yet confess or ask her out to be his girlfriend yet and he is planning to do it soon.

 

Siwon has been spending much of his time with Yuri that he has decided to go and meet his best friend to tell her about Yuri. He reaches her house at the same time when she reaches her home coming from work. Just like what they usually do when they meet up at her house, they started to box . He tried telling her but they were to focus with their routine that they he decided to tell her over dinner.

Le Si Young focus on the punching even though she knew that Siwon came to her to tell her about something and she suspected that he has fallen in love as she is spending lesser and lesser time with him. Well, to her thinking, he could not be spending his time with guys everyday so it must be a girl. She knew when Siwon is in love he would spend most of his time with that girl and unconsciously without realizing he is pushing her away  a little.

 

 

She started to get annoyed when he is trying to mention about a girl that she stop punching and look at him and started listening but she ask him to continue over dinner. They showered and went for dinner when Siwon started talking about his feeling toward Yuri.

Si Young stays quite through out the talk. Siwon went on and on about Yuri mentioning how nice Yuri is and how Si Young would loves her when she sees Yuri. Siwon told her that he really loves Yuri and wanted to ask Yuri out as his girlfriend. That is when Si-Young broke her silent and ask him to stop talking.

Si-Young : Stop ! Just stop talking.

Siwon      : Why?

Si-Young  : Enough about her ! What about me?

Siwon      : What about you?

Si-Young  : Siwon....are you an idiot or are you blind? or maybe both !

Siwon      : What do you mean? I don't get it.

Si Young  : I... I LOVE YOU !

Siwon      : What??

Si Young  : I do

Siwon      : It can't be. You rejected before, telling me that you just think of me as a friend and that you are in

                  love somebody else. But now you are saying this??

Si young   : Well...that was before..but it's different now.

Siwon      : I am sorry. I can't love you back. I love Yuri. It's too late Si Young. I have no feeling for you anymore.

                  Nothing more than a friend.

Si Young stood up and left him.

Siwon really doesn't know what to do. He doesn't want to loose his best friend and so he decided to meet her the next day telling her that he would still love her dearly but as close as just being a good friend and promise her that everything will remain the same that he would never neglected her, and remain being the same Siwon she had known all these years. She agreed that it was what's the best for  them.