The Unexpected

Will There Be "The One" For Me?

 

Until late at night Yuri is having a long and fun conversation with her uncle's son which literally is her cousin name Yunho. But they are not blood related as he is her uncle's adopted son. They are very close with each other. He is coming to Korea to help with her dad's company that will soon be Yuri's once she graduate from college. Yuri is excited to see him and cannot wait to introduce Siwon to him. She has so many thing to share with him but that can wait until he is here in Korea and besides.. he will be staying with Yuri so that will only mean they will have more than enough time talk about it.

    

The next day Yuri went to the airport with Siwon to welcome Yunho. They were both happy to see each other. While Yuri went to the toilet while waiting for the driver Yunho and Siwon had a time alone.

*conversation

Yunho : So you are Siwon ?

Siwon  : Yes, I am 

Yunho  : Yuri tells me alot about you. I am happy that she is finally seing someone. I hope you won't break her heart..bcz, if you do. I would kill you. Got that (smile)

Siwon  : I won't. I love her

Yunho  : Good then. Now that's clear so let's be friend. 

Siwon  : Sure.

 

At home...

  

Yunho : Let's celebrate. Wine??

Yuri    : Sure. I am glad that you are here. I won't be alone at home anymore and I will have someone to talk to whenat home besides talking to my Siwon.

Yunho : I am happy to be here also Yuri. We are going to have a great time.

The conversation went on over the night talking about the company, her future plan and ofcourse not to forget, Siwon is the main topic. 

A week later an unexpected things happened at Yuri's house while Yunho is out at the office. Yuri heard a door bell thought that it's a food delivery. She open with a happy smile but scream right after as it is not the delivery guy but kidnapers. They grab her as soon as she open the door and make her faint.

*ding dong.ding dong....

Yuri : That must be my food. Gosh..I am sooo hungry.

*ding dong.ding dong..

Yuri : Wait a minute..I am coming

She open the door and...

Yuri : ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

----------------Silent------------------

At the office..

Yunho is doing his work at office like usual when suddenly he receive a phone call from an unknown number.

* phone ringing

Yunho : Hello..

Yuri : Yunho Oppa!!! Help me!!!

Yunho : Yuri ??!!!!! Hello ?!! What's going on ?!!

(Yuri's screaming can be heard at the back)

Yunho : Hello!!!! Yuri!!!!! 

Unknown(bad guy) : If you want her safe , let go of the project with ASN Company. Do not sent the proposal to them and give it to me..and cancel the idea to join                                           venture with ABH  Company.

Yunho : What??!!! This is what it's all about? The company?

Yunho : Let Yuri go.! We will talk things out 

Unknown (bad guy) : -------silent--------

 

This is what Yunho were afraid off and that was the main reason he decided to stay in Korea to make sure Yuri is safe. The company has been doing great for the pass years that many other company tries to take it down. They have tried many ways and would do anything to crush the company. Yunho got shocked and worried for Yuri's safety. He knew who were behind this case. He call Siwon and Yuri's friend after making a police report. Siwon got panic and worried to. He doesn't really know what to do. What ever it is Siwon and Yunho would do anything to save her life and to get her back in their arms.

    

Yuri's friend were not happy about the news. They were sad and worried for her. They love her. They cried after after hearing about the incident and hope Yunho and Siwon will get her back soon and pray for her safety.  

 

Yunho knew who were behind this awful event that he went to meet with the guy and try to solve it himself. He ask him to relase her immidiately because he has already report it to the police and while trying to solve himself he almost lost his life. He met with the kidnapper and begged for Yuri to be free but they trick him. They attacked him.

     

They try to calm him down after he was awake and realised that Yuri is not in his sight. He got worried and decided to plan something with Siwon. They met that night to figure out a plan to release Yuri from the kidnaper.