You & Me

Will There Be "The One" For Me?

After spending so much time getting to know each other, Siwon finally took the courage to ask Yuri to be his girlfriend officially. He plan to ask her to go for a date at the park where they first had their  date which was arranged by Seohyun, Siwon's sister. Yuri did not know anything about the plan. 

*Phone call to Yuri

Siwon : Hello..

Yuri : Hai, whats up. 

Siwon : Hmm...ummmhhh...Yuriiii..

Yuri : Yeah..what is it..

Siwon : Hmmmm...Do you wanna go for a...

Yuri : Yess..for a...go on

Siwon : For a...for a...there is..hmmmm..for a..

Yuri : Siwon...what's all this about. Why are you being like this..

Siwon : Ok !

Yuri : Huh?? Ok what??!

Siwon : (took a deep breath..huummmm..hahhhh.) Would you like to go for a date with me tomorrow? Only if you are free. It's ok  if you are not free...we could go                  some other time..(speaking so fast)

Yuri : That's it?! That is what you wanna ask me. Gosh, why are you being so nervous. It's not as if it's the first time you are asking me out. 

Siwon : Soooo?

Yuri : Ok. I will go on a date with you tomorrow. 

Siwon : YES!! 

Yuri : (shy) hmm..

Siwon : I will pick you up tomorrow and we will take a walk at the park where we first go on a date. Is that ok with you?

Yuri : I am fine with you picking me up, but I don't feel like going out to the park. Can't we just stay in, maybe at your flower shop. I really like it there. The garden                        there is so nice and refreshing. 

Siwon : Hmmmm....but, but...Ok then, anywhere would be fine as long as I am with you. 

Yuri : You are odd tonight.

Siwon : Odd?? It's not odd, I am just excited to see you.

Yuri : Hmmm...ok. Uhmm..Siwon..

Siwon : Yes.

Yuri : You don't have to pick me up tomorrow, I will ask my driver to sent me there ya? 

Siwon : Ok, if that's what you want. 

Yuri : I am a little tired. I need my beauty sleep if I want to look pretty for you tomorrow.

Siwon : You always look pretty. Alright then, good night love.

Yuri : Love??

Siwon : Yes. L.O.V.E Gud night.

He ends the phone call right away leaving Yuri wandering what is really going on. Why is he being like that tonight?( she wonder)

The next morning Yuri got up early and get ready for her date with Siwon. She decided to wear a soft romantic pink dress to meet with her man. She has no idea that Siwon is going to ask her to be his girlfriend later that day. Once she is ready and all doll up she went straight to Siwon's flower shop. It's close today so they can have the shop all for themselves.

After 1hour , Yuri arrived at Siwon's place. He has been waiting for her. Once she enters the garden, he focus and zoom his hand toward Yuri. In his eyes she is the most beautiful girl he has ever known and the best women god has created for him to be with her. He gave her a bright smile as she enter the garden. He is so happy to see her. The moment she steps in he knows she is the one for him and he has to make her his one and only girl to be by his side and he is hoping the she would feel the same. 

 

They went inside andhave a lovely conversation. Yuri is enjoying her time with him. They talk while Yuri looking and touching the flowers in his shop as she really like flowers.They talk how they miss each other, about their family, future plan and ofcourse how beautiful Yuri is. Not just that, Siwon kept praising her speak good things about her. They hade a lovely conversation when Siwon suddenly ask...

Siwon : Will you be my girlfriend...

Yuri were surprise and touch. She didn't know what to say. She just gave a blank look...

Siwon : My friends and sister always ask me what is between us. So I do not know what to say. But from tomorrow on I wanna say you are my girlfriend. You are                 the only person who can make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time...and..

Yuri    : Siwon..... I ..uhmmm (tears in her eyes)

Siwon : (Siwon hold her hands and  continue) I fell in love with you the day I saw you. You complete me in every way. I want to share every moment of my life with you,               I will take care of you and I will never make you cry . I promise to never leave you alone, I promise to be with you for life. I know that you and I are truly meant                  to be together and my life will never be complete without you beside me to share it.

Yuri    : Awww...I don't know what to say. I ...

Siwon : When I look into my heart, I see only you. If you can look into your heart and only see me, then we...

Yuri    : (Yuri continue his sentences)Then..we should be together.(in tears)

Siwon : Yuri...Thank you. I love you.

Yuri    : I love you too. (with smile)

They kiss and hug each other. Siwon is grateful to her and fill with joy when she agrees being his girlfriend. They spend the rest of their day together and decided to let the others know about their new blossoming relationship.

The next day.. they went to let Yuri's friends about their status.

  

Yuri's friends including Siwon's sister were overjoyed hearing the good news. They are happy for him and her. They have already known from the beginning that they would end up together,