Betrayed

Will There Be "The One" For Me?

She can't believe her eyes when she saw her boyfriend whom she thought the one for her, which is her first love were kissing her non-other than her best friend , Yoona. She can't believe the video that was sent viral toward the whole school. Everyone thought both Yuri and Jang Geun-Suk were dating . This really upsets her. She claim that Yoona not just her best friend but she consider her as family after the death of both Yuri's parents.

Jang Geun Suk...the boy who is her first love and thought that they will last long betrays her and what hurts her the most was that, out of the girls in school, why did he decided to cheat with her besfriend Yoona.

After the whole school including Yuri finds outs about Yoona and Geun Suk kissing, Yoona decided to talk to Yuri because she knows she is at fault, well that is what Yuri thought but it was not why Yoona wants to talk to her.  Later that she knows after all this years she was just pretending to be her best friend and to be more pierces she just wanted to get close to her so she could be close to Jang Geun Suk.

Yoona and Yuri met when Yuri just starting to date Jang Geun Suk and they got close ever since. They would go for movies together,beach together, lunches and hang out most of the time.

        

Yoona has always have eyes for him but Yuri didn't know. When Yuri and her boyfriend fought, she would pretend to console them but actually she wasn't. That's how she got Jang Geun Suk to be with her acting like she is the one who is always by his side whenever he needed someone at his side. Yoona would tell lies so Yuri and Geun Suk would argues but they both didn't know it.

So after school, they met and had a conversation one on one.

YURI AND YOONA conversation.

Yoona: Yuri, just so you know, I am not sorry for stealing him away from you.

Yuri    : What!!!???? I thought you wanted to apologies but..

Yoona: Nope. FYI I never wanted to get close to you. It was all an act. All I ever wanted was HIM, and the only way i can get

            close  to him was through YOU.

Yuri     : (Speechless,Silent,Teary)

Yoona : It was fun knowing you though, not having have to pay for anything was kinda nice. Again I am not sorry.

Yoona walked away after she finished what she had to say. Yuri felt numb and didn't know how to react. She felt sad and used. All she could do was crying but she didn't wanna waste her tears over someone who is not worth her tears, but yet slowly her tears run down from her eyes.

It pains her whenever she saw Yoona and Geun Suk around the school.

Sometime she would cry but she hates it  when people see her in her at her weakest  state. She would go home and cried alone remembering her memories that once she shared with him. She was soooooo embarrassed over this incident that she decided to not go to the same college as Yoona as how they planed earlier before the incident. Yuri cuts her connection with Yoona refusing to except her apologies even if she didn't try to apologies and decided to un-friend her for the rest of her life. As for the boy whom she once in love with, she decided to make him pays for it. Even though that is what she wanted which is revenge to both her ex-best friend and ex-boyfriend she couldn't do it. She is to nice . Even when she said she hated them both and will never forgives them, but deep down inside her heart she has already forgiven them.

Even after what happen with her and Jang Geun Suk she never stops believing in love and believes that one day she will find her one true love and will live happily with that one man that will be with her in future. She focus on her studies as her way of her forgetting her painful heart. She studies hard, and went to one of the top college in Korea after graduating high school.