Chapter 8

Hate Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun was running up and down in the room, Yixing told him he wanted to tell him something at the next morning and here he was totally freaking out. He told Yixing that the kiss between him and Luhan didn't mean anything and Yixing answered that he wanted to tell Sehun something. Not that he had great hope that Yixing loved him back, but still there was a tiny little bit of hope and Sehun just couldn't help but to smile about that thought. Even though he still had the problem that Luhan liked him. Sehun knew it was rough to call it a problem, but if Yixing liked him too it would be a problem for him and the solidarity in the band. 

He heard a knock on the door and Sehun's heart started to bump in his chest like he was on a rollercoaster. No one ever made him so nervous but the way Yixing looked at him just was so cute that he couldn't help it. And that's why he didn't understand that Luhan was so horrible towards him. Well even if Luhan likes him that wasn't a reason to be so irresponsible to another human being. 

"Sehun can I come in?", a soft voice asks and Sehun is already nodding his head furiously, realizing that Yixing can't see it. "Sure, hyung"

Yixing comes in and Sehun can't help but to notice the eye bags under the other's eyes. It looks like he didn't sleep a lot and Sehun really wants to pull him in and never let go. Sehun thinks that Yixing might have thought about how to confess and couldn't sleep all night because of that, but quickly brushes that off because that would be too good to be real. 

 

 

15 minutes later Sehun is sitting on the ground crying like there is no tomorrow. How could he ever believe that Yixing loved him? It was all ing Luhan's fault, all of this mess. That wasn't the same Yixing he knew, Yixing would never do such a thing. It was Luhan's fault and it was Sehun's for not doing something earlier. Sehun stood up from the ground, fixing himself a little in Jongdae's mirror before walking out of the room. 

He finds Luhan sitting on his usual spot on the couch. It was the first time that Sehun was so happy to meet Luhan alone. 

"Sehun? Did you..think about it?"

"Yeah I did Luhan. I did a lot and you know what? I'm not going to sugar coat this for you. I don't like you, I never did and I most definitely will not like you in the future. My eyes were always fixed on Yixing and how you are treating him is totally stupid. You really should apologize for your behaviour. Got that? Stop with your stupid acts it won't bring you anywhere. Stop hurting Yixing and stop hurting yourself. I can't watch this anymore. It's your ing fault, all of this"

Luhan was shocked to hear Sehun saying such words, but it didn't surprise him. He knew that he never stood a chance and he finished off that thought a long time ago. He stood up from the couch, putting the blanket away. 

"I'm sorry Sehun it wasn't my intention to hurt any-"

"Stop it Luhan, it's too late. You ed everything up already. I'm sorry but I don't want to see you for a while", Sehun sighed and massaged his temples. He doesn't even take his phone with him, before putting on his shoes and leaving the dorm with tears in his eyes. 

Luhan falls down on the couch with his hands in front of his face. Luhan now realized how much he messed up, he didn't only lose Lay, he also lost Sehun and all of that was to blame on himself. 

He doesn't even know what he feels right now. If he likes Sehun or if he ever liked him or if he might always liked someone else. Everything was so complicated  After what happened yesterday he didn't have a moment with Lay alone, Yifan was always around watching like a hawk. It felt like Yifan knew more than he did. 

Luhan was so angry and he didn't know where to put all his emotions and as if the universe wanted to show him what a scumbag he was for the last time, Lay walked into the room. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter