Chapter 2

Hate Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''Yixing are you okay?'', he hears Yifan's voice asking him. Yixing raises his head and blinks his eyes a couple of times before making sure that he's really standing in front of him. Yixing immediately starts to smile and stands up in a matter of seconds. His legs are still a bit unsteady, but he tries to brush it off. 

''Yes, sure just a bit exhausted from the schedule'', he explains and lets out a little fake chuckle.

Yifan seems like he doesn't really believe the younger one. He raises one of his sharpe eyebrows.

''You know you can't lie to your hyung'', Yifan says with a serious voice that he normally uses, when he needs to scold them about something.

''I'm not lying hyung, I'm really fine'', Yixing smiles at him, trying to find an excuse to get out of the situation. 

''Double lie! I know you like Luhan'', he says and waits patiently for the other chinese boys reaction. 

Yixing laughs a bit, more out of shock than anything. 

''Sure, I like Luhan hyung'', Yixing says and smiles at his leader. This wasn't a lie - at all.

''We both know in which way you like him''. he says. He can't know, can he?

''Aniya hyung, what are you talking about?'', Yixings asks him and tries to act innocent and all suprised. Well he's surely surprised but not about the idea that someone could love Luhan.

''I know he hurts you and I won't let that happen. He has to understand your point of view'', Yifan explains and won't take his eyes of the other one.

''Hyung, what are you even talking about?'', Yixing asks as his eyes get teary once again.

''Your lips can lie, but your eyes can't. Eyes are the window to the soul, you know that, right?'', Yifan asks him and Yixing feels tears streaming down his face AGAIN. Luhan's right, he was such a crybaby. How would someone like Luhan even come to the idea of liking someone like Yixing? Well he said it to Yixing's face, he doesn't like him, NO he hates Yixing and he always will.

Before Yixing even can process the happenings, Yifan pulled him in his embrace and is slowly his head.

''You don't have to worry. I'll protect you''

Yixing pushes him away a little unrespectful and looks into the distance so he doesn't have to face him.

''I don't want you to protect me. I understand Luhan. I'm selfish, I know he likes Sehun, but I still won't give up and the worst thing is that Sehun loves me! How can he even think about liking me, when Luhan likes him? Luhan is perfect and everything that you can wish for, while I'm...''

''STOP'', Yifan interrupts the smaller one.His voice is loud and now Yixing has to look at him. Yifan's eyes have lost the dorkiness they normally would show and he looks like he's only concentrating on Yixing. 

''Don't talk that bad about yourself. You have true feelings and there's nothing wrong with it. You're as good as Luhan, so don't ever talk like that again, alright?'', he says and Yixing looks at him slightly nodding. The serious tone in his voice didn't even give him another chance but to agree. 

~~~

The awkward silence that developed between them is interrupted by a high pitched scream.

''CHANYEOL, GIVE ME MY FREAKING PHONE'', Baekhyun's voice appears, sounds pretty as ever, but a bit too high for Yixing's taste. You can hear Chanyeol's loud laugh as he storms into the room and Yixing steps immediately one step away from his leader. Chanyeol sees them but before he can react, Baekhyun tramped into the room. 

''Chanyeol I'm serious, give me my phone'', he says as he holds his hand out, a sign that Chanyeol should hand him his property. The latter only laughs and runs out of the room.

''CHANYEOL, I'LL KILL YOU'', he screams as he runs after him.

''Excuse me, I'll go to bed. Goodnight hyung'', Yixing says as he bows and leaves the room, before another awkward silence can happen.

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

Laying in his bed with his eyes wide open, Luhan stares at the ceiling. After the happenings tonight, he couldn't just sleep. Lay was his best friend at some point of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter