Chapter 7

Hate Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone stared at Yixing, who was standing at the door watching the whole scenario in his head over and over again. 

"Yixing hy-", Sehun couldn't say more before Yixing storms off into Luhan's, Jongin's and his room. 

Luhan just seemed to realize that Lay watched it all and he felt slight pain creeping up. He wasn't sure if it was the sight of the crying Lay or the slap on the cheek he just earned from Sehun. 

"ARE YOU INSANE?", Sehun screams and runs off to his room.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT", Luhan screams at Yifan who just looks at him in disbelieve. 

"I wasn't the one who kissed Sehun", Yifan says staring in the distance, because the image of Yixing crying is still lingering in front of his eyes. 

"BUT..", Luhan wants to start argumenting.

"If you want to argue with me, don't raise your voice, but your words", Yifan says and finally looks at Luhan. The dear boy is in a state he can't really describe, on one side he's really angry because of Yifan, but on the other side he's just disappointed by himself. 

Disappointed because Sehun slapped him and disappointed because the kiss felt like nothing. 

"You don't know anything", Luhan hissed.

"I know a lot more than you probably do", Yifan murmured and as Luhan wanted to go out of the room Yifan stopped him by saying: 

"You know you're quite a sleep talker"

Luhan stopped all his movements, because Yifan couldn't be refeering to that one dream he was trying to forget for what felt like forever.

"What are you even talking about?", Luhan asked, being annoyed by Yifan who just acted like he knew it all.

"You exactly know what I'm talking about", Yifan said and started to smirk, before he added:  "I'm going to Yixing now and you maybe should talk too him later as well"

"I won't talk to him anymore", Luhan said and looked pissed. 

"Luhan you know if you keep on being like that you will lose everything", Yifan said and walked out of the room, ready to calm the angel he broke. Even though he didn't want to admit it in front of Luhan, he knew it was his fault. Maybe not all of it, but a big part for sure. 

Yifan knocked on the door and he as he heard a little whimper from the other side of the room, his heart broke a little more.

"Please Yixing, let me in", Yifan said and tried to open the door, which was obviously locked. 

"I don't want to talk", Yixing said his voice was cracking and he started to cry even more, not knowing what pain he brought to Yifan. 

"Yixing~", it was first time Yifan used Aegyo in his life and he for sure knew why. Yixing started to chuckle a little at that and he really opened the door. I should use Aegyo more often.

Yixing sat on the floor crying his eyes out about the guy Yifan hated the most in his life and he just couldn't take it. Yifan sat next to Yixing, pulling him in his embrace.

"Stop crying for him, Yixing", Yifan said with a soft voice

But Yixing just cried more and Yifan didn't say anything, but hugged him tight. When someone opened the door Yifan and Yixing were hoping to see Luhan, but both were surprised to see Sehun. 

"Hyung, can I talk to you?", Sehun asked. 


~~

 

Luhan sat on the couch, browsing through some magazine he didn't even really paid attention to. He was more occupied about what Sehun and Lay were doing. Yifan told him that they were talking about something, but he didn't told him about what. Luhan was too proud to ask, because Yifan is a scumbag and he didn't want to talk to him more than necessary. But he felt necessary to know what the both of them were talking about. As Luhan was about to ask Yifan, Sehun came into the living room with a big grin on his face. 

"Seh-Sehun?", Luhan asked, not recognizing the boy who slapped him not long ago. 

Sehun didn't really look at him. but at least he answered: "Hyung, I'm sorry but I need a little time"

Luhan understood. He knew Sehun didn't feel the same, but still he kissed him out of the blue. Lay probably told Sehun everything, so it was no use to hide it anymore.

"Okay, but you have to know that kiss wasn't just for fun", Luhan stated and Sehun cringed at that. "You- you like me?"

Luhan was shocked and he didn't really know what to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter