Chapter 3

Hate Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The sunlight tickles his nose and Yixing wakes up to the sound of Jongin's snoring. Seriously this guy can sleep like twenty hours a day and wouldn't care if a whole bunch of buffalos would run over him. As he turns around to look at Luhan's bed, he finds it being empty. Yesterday the older boy left without another word and Yifan wouldn't let him follow Luhan and stayed next to him until he fell asleep. He throws his blanket away a bit impatient to look for a note, knowing that he won't find something he starts searching at Luhan's bed until he finds the other's smartphone. A glance won't hurt, will it?

 

He presses the home button and finds a picture of Sehun smiling at him. His cheekbones are decent and his eyes look like half moons, He has to say Sehun is beautiful and Luhan would be stupid if he would love someone like him instead of someone like Sehun. 

 

-> Slide to unlock 

 

It smiles brightly as if it wants to seduce Yixing. Unconsciously his finger skims over the screen and a little keypad makes it appearance. 4 numbers that he probably knows already. 4 numbers that he doesn't want to know. 4 numbers that will break his heart even more.

 

1 - 2 - 0 - 4, his fingers type slowly over the little screen. Oh Sehun's birthday no other combination is possible.


                                                                              Wrong Passcode     

                                                                                     try again

 

0 - 4 - 1 - 2, Yixing sighs knowing that it will unlock in a second, but much to his surprise. 

                                                                               

                                                                               Wrong Passcode     

                                                                                     try again

 

 

He stares at the phone confused, he turns around thinking what code it could be, maybe his birth year? Before his fingers can skim over the screen he feels someone taking the phone out of his hand. Yixing stares at his empty hands, before looking up and blinking at the smiling face of Sehun. 

 

''What are you doing with Luhan's phone?'', he smiles at him, showing the same half moons like the ones on Luhan's picture. Stunning.

''N-nothing''

''Well then I will give it back to him later'', Sehun smiles and hides the phone in his pocket.

''Let's catch some breakfast'', he smiles at Yixing and wants to take his hand, but he pulls away and Sehun looks at him still smiling. This guy will never lose his smile, when he's around me. Maybe if Yixing wouldn't have met Luhan earlier, would he be in love with Sehun? But wouldn't that make things even more worse? As long as Sehun only likes him, Luhan only hates Yixing, but if he would love Sehun he would hate Sehun as well. So Yixing's heart made the right decision, right? Sehun is too nice to be hated by Luhan. 

''Yixing hyung?'', he hears Sehun's voice, his cheeky grin directed towards Yixing. He looks at Sehun for a few seconds, before the younger one blushes. The older looks to the ground. He's too nice, why did he fall for me? Luhan is so much better than him, same with Sehun. So why do I make everything so complicated? 

''We have to wake up Jongin before we can eat'', Yixing says and points at the boy who's rolled up in his sheets.

''You know there's only one person who can wake him up'', Sehun giggles and Yixing joins in.

''Kyungsoo~~~'', they both laugh.

 

 

~~~~~~

 

''And how did you guys sleep?'', Joonmyeon asks as he sits down ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter