Chapter 5

Hate Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: This chapter might be somewhat unrealistic, I hope you can bear with that. Thanks to all of you for your comments and support, I do really appreciate it ;)

 

 


Luhan wakes up to a small whimper, he lets out a disapproving sound before he turns around to face the source of the sound. When he opens his eyes he's facing a sleeping Lay with tears streaming over his face. Even in your dreams? He can't help but to wonder what makes the other cry so much. 

''I'm so sorry'', Lay whimpers and Luhan witnesses how the tears start to wet the pillow. He also notices the sweat on Lay's forehead, some strands wet as well. 

''Lu-Luhan'', he hears his name leaving the other's lips as more tears stream down over the pure skin. He feels his heart clenching, even though he tries to ignore it. Don't fall for it, Luhan.

''Lulu, I didn't'', Lay doesn't stop letting out scraps of conversation and Luhan's heart started to clench even more after hearing the nickname Lay gave him when they first met. 

 

''Hi I'm Luhan, I'm 19 and I'm from China'', Luhan said at that time with korean that still needed to improve a lot.

''I'm Yixing, I'm 18 and I'm also from China. But everyone calls me Xing Xing'', the other boy smiled at him with his dimple showing and Luhan couldn't help but to trust the other boy immediately. Yixing answered him in chinese, which also helped Luhan to feel more safe. 

''But I have a request?'' Luhan looked at the boy he just knew for 2 minutes. ''Could I call you Lulu?'' 

Luhan couldn't say no, even though it felt really weird for a stranger to give him a nickname that fast and they somehow got close really quickly.

 

But it's different now and Lay didn't call him Lulu for quite a while. He lets out another whimper and Luhan can't take it more. Luhan throws a teddy bear he got from a fan at Lay, as he feel certain that the other one was awake he stated annoyed ''Stop crying" and turned around to get more sleep for their tiring schedule. 

Yixing immediately got quite and stared at the bear that was wearing a ''HUNHAN 4 EVER" shirt and put it on the small nightstand next to his bed, trying to forget that Luhan would keep such a gift. Yixing didn't sleep the whole night, afraid of being caught crying again. 

 

~

 

''Let's go to the practice room guys'', Joonmyeon says as he walks into every room and makes sure everyone is ready to go.

''Thank you, Joonmyeon'', Yixing thanks him before getting his things out of the closet. Yixing felt hot, even though it was only march. He took shorts and a tank top for his dance practice, since he had to change a lot through the intense practice. He tried to remember everything he needed, he didn't want to be a burden by forgetting something again. He took his bag and put his clothes into it, along with his phone and headphones before he went to the living room and putting on his favourite sneaker. 

All of the boys gathered together, Zitao glued on Yifan and Baekhyun and Chanyeol again fighting over some irrelevant things. They waited for their manager to get them with the car and after ten minutes they finally arrived at their destination. 

Zitao and Yifan were the first ones to get in and Yixing follo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter