Two Years Back.

Gravity.

                                                                                  Two Years Ago.

 

Yuri walked to the library with light steps. She smiled to herself knowing that she had achieved something that she never thought was possible. Her very first paycheck. Being at the age of sixteen and eagerly studying, a paycheck is like a jackpot to her. Finally she managed to earn some money to pay off some of her family's debts after working for long hours of being a salesgirl. All that cuss words that was threw at her by managers, colleagues and customers resulted in fruitful achievments

She grabbed a book and sat at the corner of the library where the windows were open. She flipped to the first few pages and was glued to the book after a few seconds. A book based on a love story where the girl and guy couldnt leave each other eventhough they never knew each other, felt each other and be by their side. Eventhough their love story was created in that way, their heart seems to be connected everytime they look into each other's eyes making them fall eventually. She closed the books with her eyes filled with tears to the brim. She giggled at the tears falling down her cheeks. It was kind of embarassing to cry out of a sudden in a public place. 

She decided to head back home in the cold winter after a day in the library. She stood under a shelter to admire the falling snow. She held out her hand feeling the coldness produced by the snow flakes that fell on her palm. It was always the same feeling each year.

 

"Hey." A deep rough voice called out to her.

 

Yuri turned around to be introduced to a tall looking guy with broad shoulders and a beautiful smile. His hair was a messy black fluffy mess and his eyes were shining. "Yes?" 

 

"That's not the right way to play with snow. You gotta do it like this." He said sticking his tongue out letting the snow fall onto his tongue. He placed his tongue in again and turned to her. "You try it."

 

Yuri thought it was little bit to weird to stick your tongue out infront of someone else but she did it anyways. "Like this?" She asked as she stuck her tongue out and the snow gently fell on her tongue. It was a tingling cold feeling but unexpectedly, you become happy. Yuri giggled and turned back to him. "Why does it makes me so happy?"

 

"It does right." The guy said looking deeply to the falling snow. "My mother taught me this when i was little. She always said to me, 'The most mediocre thing in life, can be your ultimate cause of your happiness.' From then on, ive never failed to try out something new with my life. Explaining my never ending cheerful smile." He said exaggerating his smile. 

 

Yuri giggled at the guy's sillyness."Thank you for teaching me something new. Ill definitely apply it to my future."

 

The guy smiled tenderly calming down his cheerful smile. "You're welcome."

 

"Well, im going off. Nice meeting you." Yuri bowed and walked off.

 

"Nice meeting you too." The guy mumbled to himself as he watched her walk into the snow.