Goodbye Crush. Hello, Love.

Gravity.

                                                                                                     

-YURI-

I've decided and i think my decision is final. Im gonna let him go. Forever. 

 

The school was holding a farewell concert for the students from America. From my seat, i could easily spot Minho. He looks...happy? I dont know. He just looks normal. I guess yesterday didnt mean anything to him. I looked down not into the mood to watch the performances. 

--

-MINHO-

Why did she run away all so sudden? I was going to explain to her though, explain to her my situation.

 

"Hey Minho. Wake up. " Hyoshin who was sitting beside me nudged me. "Dont you think it's a little bit too rude to sleep in a concert?"

 

"I wasnt sleeping. I was thinking of some things." I sighed knowing it was hopeless if all i did was too think about it only.

 

"Hey dude. I dont know what happened to you in Korea, but you should forget about it. We're going back to America and you know better than anyone else that more things are going to happen in America for us."

 

I rubbed my face frustrated. " I dont think i can..." I leaned back in my chair and looked towards the Korean students. She was there. Her hand was down and she was playing with her fingers. How cute. I cant take this anymore. I have to talk to her.

 

"Umm Miss Anne, can i be excused for awhile?"

 

"Oh sure." 

 

"Alright. Thank you Miss Anne."

 

I immediately went straight to her seat grabbing her by the arms and pulling her out of the hall. At first, she pulled back a bit but gave in and followed me quitely."

 

I turned around facing her after finding a covered place for me to talk to her privately. She was still looking down. "Hey look at me."

 

She hesitated for awhile but looked up with an obviously fake smile. "Hi. Nice to meet you. You must be one of the American students. I dont know what are your intentions are but i hope theyre good." 

 

What the heck? Is she really going to be this childish. "Hey. Stop it okay. Dont act like you dont know me." Because it hurts.

 

"Im sorry but i don know you at all. Have we even met before?"

 

Youre gonna play games huh? "Oh sorry. I thought you were my fiancee. Im actually getting married after i go back to America. Family reasons."

 

"oh." Yes. I got her. "Then ill hope youll be happy." She spurted out with a not so cheerful tone.

 

"Stop it okay. I cant bear to play this game any longer. Stop trying to run away from it."

 

"You wont know how it feels.."

 

"I wont? Ive been trying to get two you the whole two years we didnt meet. I wanted to see you again to the point i was about to go crazy! And you say i dont know what it feels like? I liked you. But now i think ive fallen in love with you.." 

 

She looked up shocked at my words but then she softened up. "But your fiancee. I heard it from the kids this morning. i thought it wasnt true but you said it right infront of me. So.."

 

"Ah." I rubbed the back of my nape. "It was a lie hehe. I had to. Those girls were all over me."

 

Yuri giggled. "Then why didnt you approach me earlier?"

 

I reached out for her hand and held it tightly looking into her eyes warmly. "Because i was a coward. And im still am. Standing infront such a beautiful lady like you i think im going to die trembling." I joked and there it was. That beautiful bubbly laughter of hers that i heard the first time two years ago.

 

"Thank you. For saying this before you leave."

 

"Who said i was leaving?" I lifted an eyebrow.

 

"You arent?" She widened her eyes.

 

"Even if i go, i might just come back cause i know ive left such an amazing girl behind. Just like the verse in your favourite song. ~something always brings me back to you, it never takes too long. no matter what i say or do. i still feel you here the moment im gone~ Looks like we have fallen into each other's gravity."

 

She smiled and wrapped her hands around my waist hugging me tightly. "I love you. Choi Min Ho."

 

"I love you too darling." 

 

It's the end already huhu ;___; my first ever fanfic. Thank you to all readers who have viewed my story. The story is based on the song Gravity by Sara Bareilles. It's short but full of emotions and deep feelings. I have been working on a new fic called 'Love Dorms' and 'I and You'. Still deciding which one to publish first. These two stories have a more cheerful storyline than 'Gravity'. So i hope you guys will check it out soon!~