Unbelievable.

Gravity.

"Im going back to America tomorrow."

 

-YURI-

We just had a conversation after two years and he announced that he's leaving. How is that even possible?

 

"Why didnt you approach me earlier if youre going off tomorrow?"

 

"I have my reasons."

 

"You have your reasons? What do you mean?" I exclaimed obviously not believing this stupid situation.

 

"I just have okay. Are you seriously going to spark a fight after that warm conversation we just had?"

 

I had to do it, i have to tell him. " Then what are you going to do about me? "

 

"About you? We're just friends arent we? It wont make sense is if i did something to stop my journey back to America just because of you."

 

A piercing pain stabbed my heart. Is this what they label as heartbreak or rejection? i hate it. how he simply break into my life adding love and happiness and killing me at the same time. "Well suit yourself. Goodbye, Forever. " I said and ran into the rain without stopping eventhough i heard him shouting my name. It is just so stupid how someone ruins you with just two meetups. It's just so stupid how you fall so easily for someone who was never worth it. It was just so stupid to fall in love with a person who introduce me to happiness. But i was the stupid one.

 

Two years ago,

 

I walked off from him and hid behind a trash can and saw him approaching a big limo. A man opened the door for him and a beautiful piece of music streamed out of the car. 

 

"Oh. It's Gravity." i exclaimed as it was obviously my number one favourite song. 

 

He entered the car and drove off. I slowly went out of my hiding place and giggled knowing that ive fell in love. Like the storybook that ive read. Im gonna live this love that way.

 

One year ago,

 

I thought it will be a fun experience but i unexpectedly fell deeper than i was supposed to. I longed for him all night and dreamt of him everyday. My life became dreadful and i missed him dearly. 

 

I know i wasnt ready to do it, but i have to forget about him. Forget what he had done to me. 

**

In the bus,

He was right infront of me. All i have to do is accidentally bump into him and he'll notice me....but....isnt he the guy i got rid last year? Grab a hold of yourself Yuri. You dont know who he is. Wake up.

**

 

All this while, Yuri had feelings for him. Hence, she decided to discard her unrequited love that was killing her slowly and tried to live a life without love and happiness getting in the way and most importantly not knowing him.  She meets him again but he leaves her again. But why didnt she take the chances she had  when she knew she could? Is she going to live that dreadful life again after MInho leaves or is she going to do something about it?