Intruding My Mind.

Gravity.

                                                                                       PRESENT

-YURI- 

I flopped on my comfy litlle boat, settling down on a fluffy comfortable cloth covered pillow and covering my body with a soft handmade quilt made by my late grandmother. I snuggled comfortably in it with the heater keeping me warm. I stopped fidgeting and thought about some things before i slept. And i especially thought about him. I just dont know why he was in my mind the whole time i was in the hospital and i defintely dont know why he remembers me...or not? Maybe he was just glancing because he thought i was someone familiar to him but do people usually look upon people with a tender warm gaze? I want to brush this thought off. I seriously do. Hence, my mind cant.

.

.

.

.

I sat in class waiting for the bell to ring. It was the last lesson of the day and of course it's Mathematics. The subject that most students would be sleeping in. But not for me. Eventhough it's piercing my brain with those killer equations, i can never take a moment to laze around. Education is really important to me. I believe a good education can change my life and also my family. I have to ace everything eventhough i know that i can breakdown any second.

 

The bell finally rang and everyone quickly rushed out of class to meet up with their gangs and what not. I flopped my head on the table completely exhausted.

 

"Ya Kwon Yuri."

 

"What is it Im Yoona?" Even without looking up, im pretty sure it's Im Yoona. Firstly, her voice is really similar to that of an elementary school boy. Secondly, she's probably the only one who would want to talk to me.

 

"There's some chattering in school saying that a student from America is entering our school! He started attending school since today but he was probably at the event yesterday but OMG AN AMERICAN!" Yoona squealed dreamily.

 

I picked up my head lazily and started packing my belongings.

 

"EXCUSE ME! Omg girl. Didnt you hear me?"

 

"Im Yoona, im really exhausted and i really want to head home now. I dont care about those new boys entering the school i really really dont!" I shouted out of frustration. I was seriously at the point of becoming crazy with life.

 

"o..o..o-kay. I understand. It must be really hard for you." She trembled in her sentence making me feel so guilty.

 

"Sorry Yoona. I didnt mean to shout at you. Im getting really irritated with myself. Day by day, it's study work study work. I might just be crashed by a huge truck and be happier than i am now."

 

"Hey! If you get hit and die, who am i going to talk to? All of the other friends i have are simply fake. Well except for Taeyeon. She's the best listener ever but still" Yoona whined making pouting faces.

 

"Thanks for making me feel wanted Im Yoona. I know i can always count on you." i patted her shoulder and swung my backpack around my shoulders. " Im going. And, one more thing. " I went closer and whispered "Fighting! I hope you can at least talk to him."

 

The both of us giggled and bid goodbye.

 

 

I reached the bus stop and sat down on one of the benches. I took out my earpiece and my phone to wind down another tiring day. I plugged my right earpiece while my left earpiece dangled on my shoulder. I clicked on the song 'Gravity' by Sara Bareilles and reached out to plug in my left earpiece but my wrist was stopped by a certain someone or a certain something plugging my left earpiece into its ear. I was startled at the idea of my wrist still being grabbed. Hence i became speechless when i looked up. It was him.