Trying To.

Gravity.

 

"Snow boy." Yuri whispered under her breath.

 

-MINHO-

Im holding her wrist and listening to a beautiful song that explains what i feel nowadays. I didnt budge at all and closed my eyes breathing the lyrics eventhough she was staring at me in the state of shock. The song ended and i plugged out the plug out of her phone. I released her wrist and sat with my view locked on the streets infront of us. Being beside her was what i wanted to feel again after two years. That warmth she produced made me feel so secure.

 

"Snow boy." She called out. I thought i could never hear that tender voice and wanted to keep hearing it but i definitely dont want to be called as 'Snow Boy'.

 

"It's Choi Minho. Just call me Minho. Comfortably."

 

She smiled and glanced down locking her eyes on the streets like i did. "How did you find me after two years?"

 

"It has just been two years huh?" I let out a deep chuckle at how she still remembered our first meeting. 

 

"I too cant believe that i remember it. Maybe because i was feeling happy on that day. Thanks to your snow tricks though."

 

I glanced at her giggling. She's making it harder for me. 

 

"Anyways, since when did you start schooling here?"

 

"I dont go to school here. Im just here for an integrated programme"

 

"Oh. You must be one of those American boys huh? Never did i thought that youre foreign."

 

"Well many people dont look me as a foreign guy like obviously. And i only go to school once in a while. I dont really like studying. I have a choice to whether go to school or stay at home since my parents are loaded."

 

"Lucky you. In my life, education is everything. "

 

I felt pain in her tone and i ached hearing even a bit of her dreadful life. I wished i could be there to be her backbone when she's in need but it will defintely kill her more. "Im sorry."

 

"It's okay. Im used to it. Oh look. My bus is here." Yuri said as a bus slowed down infront of them. "Well im off." Yuri said standing bidding goodbye.

 

"Till we meet again?" Minho handed out his hand for a handshake. 

 

Yuri smiled and received the handshake. "Duh. We're meeting tomorrow arent we?'

 

"Most probably for the last time."

 

"Wait what?"

 

"Im going back to America tomorrow."