Hidden - Part 2

Black Out: It's My Clean Slate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hidden  



 

My fingers sunk into the skin of her back, as my now free hand reached for the shower knob to lower the water pressure. "Sorry..."  I whispered, as softer drops of water still fell onto her face. I brought that same hand underneath her thigh, together with my other hand. She smirked slowly, as she brought her head forward again -- her eyes looking down at me. She wrapped her hands around the top of my head. It was getting harder and harder to keep her up -- my fingers slipping from under her thighs -- though the wall was helping quite a lot. I sunk my forehead in between her s, and waited...

"Oh wait... ..." I said under my breath, as I lifted my head and looked towards the direction of the shower curtain -- our clothes are still out there...

The footsteps came into the shower stalls. I gulped, as Krystal simply held in her nervous giggles -- I could feel her chin fall onto my head, and I could feel it shaking. Everything was a playground to her... she was fearless about getting in trouble.

"Ambah?" said the voice, as it opened the curtain of the shower stall right next to ours.
"Luna! Hey! You're in the shower!" I said, hoping that the excitement that I forced into my voice could bury down my nervousness.
"Yah! Oh hey! You too! Did you guys have fun!? Krystal told me you took her to... the spot!" she replied, equally excited. I could hear her setting things up in her stall, as she was getting ready to shower.
"Yup, and yup! The spot you told me was perfect. Oh, and yeah...I just got in the shower! Umm... Krystal told you everything? How'd ya' know it was me, though?" I bit my bottom lip harshly, as I felt Krystal starting to slip from under my grip. My taekwondo training was good, but my strength was never tested under slippery soapy conditions.
"Mhhm, but not everything! And see? I told you! Perfect quiet spot! Oh and, I just remember when you woke up with boxers that morning, and I --" 
"Oh yeah! And I told you they were comfy... of course... how could I forget...?" I said, through my teeth. Well, they're briefs, but... I guess Krystal's not the only one who's seen my boxers now. She giggled, as she stepped into the shower.
"So, Krystal told me that you were going to sleep over her dorm?" she asked.
"Yup!" 
"Did she just leave the shower or...?"
"Umm... yeah. She just left. You must have missed her on your way here." I tried to think quickly... Not very good at this whole lying thing.
"Oh, it's because I saw her clothes still next to yours. I thought maybe she was going to come shower, so I don't want to take her turn."
"Oh no! No, no!" how perfectly naive she is. "She decided she wanted to change in the room, you know, since Sulli isn't there. I told her I'd take her clothes when I was done." I felt my fingers press onto the skin of the bottom of her thighs -- her skin slipping slowly towards the tip of my fingers... Luna her shower.
"Yeah! I hate getting dressed in here! I get to get dressed in the dorm tonight, too!" she giggled, referencing that I wasn't going to be sleeping there tonight.  
Now that Luna was in her stall, she could only see our feet if we got close towards her wall.
"Now..." I whispered, as I looked up at Krystal. She had a huge grin on her face, as she kissed my forehead tenderly. I slowly let her go, as her back slipped down the wall. I had one hand on each side of her body, pressed against the wall.  I used one of my hands to turn the shower knob to get a bit more pressure on the water, so she could wash off the rest of the soap that was still on all over her body. I had a worrisome look on my face -- nervous from Luna being in the stall right next to us -- as I tried to avoid eye contact with Krystal, just kind of trying to rush her out. She folded in her lips trying to hold in her chuckle, and she then placed both of her hands on the side of my face, lifting my gaze to meet hers. Her hidden smile summoned one from me, as well... a soft and shy smile. I took a deep breath in and out, and shook my head slowly. I couldn't believe this all just happened. She kept a hold on my face, as she brought it close to hers, kissing my bottom lip tenderly. She then bent down to go under one of my arms that was blocking her exit, and she swiftly and carefully made her way through the curtain, and out of the bathroom. "Just like a ninja..." I chuckled as I said to myself under my breath.   

"You are very, very bad." I said, as I walked through the door, seeing Krystal lying on her back and on her bed. She was wearing nothing but these petite, black and lace briefs with a loose black tank top -- browsing the web on her phone. Her knees were both in the air with her feet flat on the bed, as she lifted herself up by her elbows to look up at me. She laughed, as I smirked at her, feeling kind of ashamed of what happened back in the shower, while she just found it hilarious.
"Oh come on, Servant... very bad? Really?”
“Yes, very bad.”  I said, as I walked closer towards the bed.
“Darth Vader is very bad, Michael Myers is very bad, Patrick Bateman is very bad – I’m just fun.” She said, with a mischievous giggle, as she placed her phone underneath her pillow.  I shook my head at her slowly, as I began to get into bed, crawling on top of her.
She followed my eyes, as I positioned myself over her, smirking at me lightly as she still held her upper body upwards slightly with her elbows. “And we had tons of fun, right?” she asked, tilting her head to the side.
“Tons of fun.” I replied with a soft smile, looking down at her, as I had my hands on each side of her face pressed onto the bed -- one leg on each side of her sides, knees pressed onto the bed. "And then if Luna knew we were both in the shower together... then it would have gone from fun to embarrassing." I finished.  
"Yeeees... but she didn't find out." she said, as she let her elbows rest, lowering her upper body onto the bed completely, and poking both of my cheeks, one finger on each side.
"But she could have..." I continued. "Or anyone else..."
"Hey... I'm not the one who made the first move here." she pulled both of my cheeks softly.
"You...! You seduced me! You kinda made the first move." I chuckled at her messing with my face. I sat up on top of her, grabbing her hands from my cheeks, I brought them both to my lips and kissed them tenderly. She watched me attentively, as she just smiled. "You just didn't have enough of me from the beach, did ya'?"  I with a naughty smirk. She folded in her lips and squinted her eyes, as she shook her head adorably.
"Does that exist? Enough of Amber?" I loved the way we eternally teased each other... to no end -- to no end at all.
"Guess not." I responded, with a cocky smug on my face as I shrugged. I lowered myself towards her again -- her hands still in mine, lowering them down slowly against the bed -- hands on each side of her face once more, as I pressed my lips over hers tenderly. "I love you, Princess Jung..." I whispered over her lips.
"And I love you, Servant Liu..." both our smiles touching lightly.
"Hey... are we going to put music to the song?" I asked.
"Beautiful Stranger? I already did, stupid." she said in a giggle. "I wrote it with music from the start... I knew you'd write a rap for it, so it didn't really matter."
"You did music for it? With what?" 
"My keyboard." she responded, as she pecked my nose lightly. I sat back up on top of her, as I felt her wiggle below me, trying to get up. I rolled over to her side on the bed.
"Keyboard?" I asked, confused.
"Mhhm." she nodded softly, as she sat up and bent herself to look for something beneath her bed -- pulling  out a small electric piano from underneath it.
"Oh wow..." I said in a soft laugh. "And you were giving me crap for not telling you that I played guitar."  I .
"Well, my piano skills are not nearly as good as your guitar skills... I didn't think it was worth... mentioning..." she said, getting slightly shy and defensive, as she turned it on and placed it on her lap. I scooted over behind her, and turned my face into hers to kiss her cheek tenderly -- then placing my chin on her shoulder, waiting to hear her play.
"What else don't I know about you, your royal princess-ish?" I said, in a sensual voice.
"Hmm... I don't know. Maybe if you stick around long enough, you'll find out." she said back to me, in a much more provocative voice, all the while she did not remove her sight from the keyboard -- beginning to position her fingers. She began to hum the melody, which I'm guessing is from the song "Beautiful Stranger" that we wrote together, as she began to play the keys on the piano. I felt a sparkle form in my eyes -- my eyes lit up to her sounds...
"Sing it..." I said, as she suddenly stopped and turned her head to look at me.
"No..." she said in a shy tone of voice. "Some other time."
"Oh come on... don't leave me craving like this..." I begged her. "Puh-leaseeeee..." I pouted.  She sighed, shifting her eyes to the side, away from me.
"Fine... just the first verse."
"Okay.  Just the first verse." I grinned widely.
"Okay... start."
"Wait, what? Me?" I asked, confused.
"Well, yeah... it should start with your first rap verse..."
"Umm... I mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter