Epilogue

One Christmas Day
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was after new year, and Christmas break is over. Natalie is back on going to school, the same prestigious school. As usual, people are talking about what they received but the main topic was Natalie's grandous birthday party. They some were luckily invited due to their parents were talking how beautiful it was, how big her house and the elite people whose invited. Then she heard a girl talking about her and Sehun.

"Did you know Natalie got a boyfriend that night. He propose in front of all the guest. I didn't saw his face but I think he was handsome, and he was the younger brother of the biggest toy company owner." told the girl.

"Wow! She's so lucky!" said the other girl.

"When I saw him, I really thought, I wish I am Natalie." the girl said.

"Let's ask her where his boyfriend school is." said the other girl, but the other girl, who's telling the story doesn't approve since Natalie doesn't like talking about her personal life. But the other girl did not listen and talk to her.

"Hi, Natalie! Um, may I know what school does your boyfriend go?" said the other girl.

"I don't know." she answered. The the girl's expression change asnd leave.

She's telling the truth, since he's probably not even going on school. She doesn't even know when he'll be back.

 

The bell rang, and everyone got back on their seats. The teacher entered the room and announced, "Class, we have a transfer student. Treat him well. Please come in." Natalie was not paying attention because she has her earphones on and looking outside, on the sky. The new student finished introducing himself. Girls are all hooked to him and as he

Please log in to read the full chapter