Chapter 1: Christmas Assignment

One Christmas Day
Please log in to read the full chapter

Christmas is the birth of Jesus; it was then when the three wise men followed a star to meet him and offered different gifts. It was probably the start of the tradition, why during this time of the year, people had gift giving. After how many millenniums, the story of Father Christmas or more known as Santa Claus spread, a chubby bearded man who sneaks, to give presents during Christmas. Until today they still believe in him and everyone thinks that it was he, who personally brings the presents. But what they don't know, there were young men assigned on different places to deliver the gifts, called the handlers.

 

“Handlers!” called by Santa Claus.

The young men, wearing full red clothing and has sharp end ears, lined up. Santa Claus noticed something so, he started a head count. Then he looked at their faces.

“Why are you only ten? Where is Sehun?” Santa Claus asked.

The handlers looked at each other not knowing what to say. Santa Claus hold his forehead then he called, “Elves!” and thirteen elves came rushing. They don't look like what people imagine they would be, they are good looking men, a little older than the handlers, tall, but has sharp ears like the handlers.

“Yes, Mr. Claus?” they asked.

“Find Handler Sehun, I need him here as soon as possible.” Santa Claus directed.

Before the elves go, Sehun, the youngest among the handlers, came running.

“I'm sorry, Mr. Claus. I fell asleep.” Sehun expla

Please log in to read the full chapter