Chapter 5: Be a nice girl, till next Christmas

One Christmas Day
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was already Christmas day, and one by one, the handlers landed back to the head quarters, except for Sehun.

“Merry Christmas, I'm glad you are back and safe.” Santa Claus said.

“It was only Sehun who always encounters misfortunes when delivering.” one of the handlers said.

“Speaking of Sehun, is he not back yet? Seems like, he is late again.” Santa Claus said.

Then Santa Claus' secretary, who's wearing a jacket and a scarf, arrived in panic.

“What's the problem Yunho?” asked Santa Claus.

“Mr. Claus, we have a problem. Sehun couldn't be found in the navigator and I think his sleigh is not working.” said Secretary Yunho. Everyone is horrified.

“We should find him as soon as possible.” said Santa Claus, and then he called the elves.

“Elves, hand me the list of places where Sehun will deliver the gifts. Handlers get back in your sleigh, you need to find him before someone sees him.” Santa Claus ordered.

Secretary Yunho distributed the places to the eleven handlers and they started the search.

 

In the shopping district where Sehun is, Natalie is tightly holding his hand while walking.

“Where did you go?” Natalie asked angrily, but her eyes are still swelling.

“I saw a guy wearing the same clothes that Mr. Claus was wearing, so I followed him, but it was a different person.” he explained.

“I see. You probably saw a mascot.” she paused for a bit. “Do you really want to go back?” she asked sadly.

“Of course, they are probably worried by now, so I have to assure them that I am safe.” he answered.

Natalie did not say anything after that, and they just walk until they reach the center of the shopping district. Sehun stopped walking making Natalie, who was in front leading while holding his hand, halt. Then he started talking.

“But you know, if I'll be given a chance, I would want to stay here or make this day last forever, together with you. I am really happy that I'm here.” he said looking blue.

Natalie looked back to him and said, “Having your sleigh broken in my house, meeting you and sharing the moment of happiness with you was probably the most wonderful present I received. You have been a good handler for making me appreciate not just the gifts but Christmas.”

The two looked at each other, Natalie smiled warmly and Sehun just looks at her like she would never want to look somewhere else. For them, the people passing by and the time were frozen by the Christmas wind and the only thing that matter for them is the person standing in front of them.

 

After the time they had together they go back to Natalie's house. It was already late and they already ate dinner. They where beside the Christmas tree and the lights were off except for the Christmas lights on the tree. Natalie was sitting on the floor while Sehun was lying on her lap.

“Soon, Christmas is over and our birthday too. Then you'll be going back, I'll be left alone again.” she said.

“But we can meet again next year, you just have to be a nic

Please log in to read the full chapter