Chapter 3: I am Born on Christmas

One Christmas Day
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It is almost Christmas, Sehun is almost done on his delivery job, and only one present is left on his sleigh. He looked on the list to see his last stop, the address was written as “1225 Snow Flakes Village, *****, ** (The Christmas House)”

Sehun laughed, “What kind of address is this? Was the person living here has so much love for Christmas?”

Then he drove his sleigh on the last house. While on the air he saw a big house full of Christmas decorations, he was amazed to see a house that beautiful.

“I guess this is the Christmas house.” he said.

Then he parked his sleigh on the roof of the house. He goes down and entered the house secretly and put the gift below the Christmas tree. After that he quickly go back to his sleigh but when he was about to go, it wasn't working. He goes down and looked but he couldn't found the reason why it's not working.

“Ugh, what's wrong with you? I need to go back now, Santa would be really angry this time. Work now!” then he kicked it, but it was him, who went out of balanced and fell down on the balcony on one of the rooms.

 

Natalie on the other hand was alone on her room, crying, when she heard a loud noise outside her balcony. She wipes the tears on her eyes and walked slowly toward the door of her balcony.

“Who's there?” she asked, and she slowly opened the door.

“Who are you?” she added, scared. She could see a guy sitting on the floor but she could not see his face just the red color of his clothes because there is only a little light.

“Answer me! Who are you?! I'm going to call for help now.” she said shouting. But the guy is not answering.

“Hel-” she said, she was about to yell when he stopped her and talk.

 

“Uh, please don't.” he said.

“Then answer me. Who are you? Are you a thief?!” she asked again.

“Huh? What? I'm not a thief.” he answered.

“Then tell me, who are you? What are you doing? Why are you here?” she demanded.

He thinks carefully first, knowing that he doesn't have any choice, he answered. “Uh, I- I- I'm Sehun, I delivered gifts for Christmas.” he said.

“You're lying! Gifts for this house had been delivered, few days ago. And why would a delivery man in my balcony?” she said.

“Well, the presents I brought can only be delivered during Christmas Eve. And I am on your balcony because I fell from the roof where my sleigh is.” he explained.

“So you’re telling me, you are Santa?” she said doubting.

“No, I'm not Mr. Claus. I'm j

Please log in to read the full chapter