Teaser

Please Give Me Love

Kyungsoo is happy that Kai is happy. He didn’t think that Kai would be this happy to receive a collar from him. After he is released from the hug he smiles at Kai who wears a dazzling smile. Kyungsoo feels a blush creeping up his cheeks so he quickly walks to the couch and sits down. “Let’s watch a movie.” He suggests in a way too enthusiastic tone. “Sure.” Two seconds later Kai joins him on the couch, laying his head comfortably on Kyungsoo’s lap. Both enjoying the closeness.

 

Two hours later, both barely able to keep their eyes open. It was a way too exhausting day for all of the people in this apartment. “Let’s go to sleep.” Kyungsoo says with half open eyes. “Yeah.” Kai replies with a yawn.

 

They get ready for bed and Kyungsoo is the first one to be in bed. It’s at that moment that he realizes that this is the first time that he will sleep with Kai in one bed. Well, not the first time since Kai already slipped in while he was sleeping once but he wasn’t aware of it at that time. Now it’s different, he is definitely aware that he will share a bed with the hybrid. The door to the bedroom opens and he desperately tries to fight his blush. He turns around to face the wall so he won’t be tempted to look at the sleeping hybrid beside him. He feels the bed slowly sinking under Kai’s weight and he stiffens. Kyungsoo’s heartbeat speeding up. He can hear Kai settling beside him. He stretches his hand out to turn off the bedside lamp. Quickly, the room turns black, nothing can be seen which relaxes Kyungsoo a bit. He closes his eyes and waits for sleep to come.

 

It’s a bit later, when he is nearly asleep he feels a weight on his waist and a force that slowly draws him back to a semi-hard surface. He feels warm so he doesn’t mind. It has been a while for Kyungsoo do feel warm. He didn’t know though that this warmth would trigger memories he tried so hard to forget.

 

Someone was there. Cold fingers digging into his forearm forcefully. A hot breath ghosting on his neck. A shudder running through his body. “You can’t run from me Kyungie.” A husky voice whispers beside him. Then blood, blood everywhere. A scream. Who? Was it him?


 

You can curse me all you want... I'm guilty for not updating...

I'm sorry I have to go to school for my job and didn't find time to update

on weekdays and on weekends I'm lazy...

But here is a teaser for now I really try to update it soon.

Sorry for the wait!!!

But I love you all. And I'm still so happy about all the support this story gets ^o^